ELLIE'S POV

In the elevator on the way up, I force myself to stop thinking about Kevin.

We all know that nurse won't do anything about him being here.

Michael and I now know that none of us are safe here.

Michael snaps me out of my thoughts.

"El? You ok?"

I look at him and fake a small smile.

"Tired, that's all." I say unconvincingly.

Michael nods and then comes towards me, wrapping his arms around my tiny waist.

He gets really close to my ear and whispers,

"I love you so damn much."

Which sends shivers throughout my whole body.

He grabs my face in his two hands and kisses my forehead, then the tip of my nose, then each of my cheeks, then a quick peck on my lips, and then he starts kissing all over my neck until he finds my soft spot and I moan.

The elevator dings and the doors open, waiting for us to get out.

Michael entwines our hands together and we head back to our room.

When we get there, everyone's asleep except Sam and Ben.

Ben looks up and smiles at me.

"Guess what Ellie!" He says with the biggest grin on his face. This is the happiest I've ever seen the kid.

"What?" I ask, picking him up and letting him sit on my lap on a chair.

Sam pipes in, "Your parents finish signing the adoption forms. Ben is now a Pagura."

I look down at Ben, who is EXTREMELY excited.

"Welcome to the family, little brother!" I say, tickling his side.

-------------------------

"Michael, can you tell me a story?" Ben asks yawning.

I look at Michael, who looks deep in thought.

"Ellie will." He mumbles.

I roll my eyes and sit down on the bed next to Ben. He crawls in my lap and looks up at me.

"Once upon a time there was a frog named Belle. She was the prettiest frog ever and she had the most perfect boyfriend frog named... Fichael. Belle and Fichael had a best friend named...Hen and whenever they were together, they had so much fun. So one day, they all hopped down to the river to swim when all of a sudden..." I look down and see Ben passed out in my arms.

Michael looks at me and smiles.

"Nice story, Belle."

"Thank you, Fichael." I giggle. "I didn't know where that was going anyways."

He laughs and sits in front of me, brushing a piece of hair out of my face.

Michael lays down next to me and Ben and closes his eyes.

I suddenly get a rush of courage. I look over and Sam is asleep on the floor.

"Hey Michael. We should finish up what we started in the elevator..." I say.

But when I look over and him, he's fast asleep.

I move Ben on the other side of me and I cuddle up next to Michael, as he slips an arm around me.

It doesn't take long for my eyes to droop, and slip into a world of horrible nightmares.

IM SO EXCITED. WE HAVE MORE READS ON THIS THAN I EVER THOUGHT WE WOULD.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

I want everyone that reads this chapter to comment their favorite character, and whoever does, I have a surprise for you in Ellie's next chapter!

I love you all soooo much!

vote, comment, share, etc.

xoxoxoxoxo gabby