Michaels POV

"Ok... Do you have any attraction to me at all?" I ask her. I understand thats its a really unexpected question and I'm not really sure where it came from but i really curious. Am i really attracted to Ellie just by her tits? No no no. Thats sick.

"My honest answer?" She starts. "Yes. And i dont know why! We've always hated each other so i dont get why i like you all of a sudden." She adds.

That surprised me. Could i like her? Ew no. That is so weird plus shes a dork. It would totally ruin my popularity status.

"I'll admit, you did get a little bit hotter over the years." I tell her smiling to myself. SNAP OUT OF IT MICHAEL.

The rest of what happened was all a daze, but all i can really recall is a man saying for us to follow him. At one point during our long, slow walk, Ellie ran into a shelf. She hurt her forehead pretty bad so to help her from running into anything else, i grabbed her hand and led her along. At first she was hesitant then she interlocked her fingers between mine and thought nothing of it.

"Right this way" the man says pointing the flash light at a door.

"Umm is that the womens restroom?" Ellie asks.

"Yes, it seems to be the only room in this whole store that has light."

We walked in still holding hands. When we got in there, we looked around to see a bunch of people all crowded sitting on the floor and talking away. The room was filled with panic and questions. It was really annoying.

"You guys can sit anywhere." The man says over the loud chatter.

"Ew. Im not sitting down on this floor." I tell him.

"Ugh stop being such a girl. Common."

Ellie lets go of my hand and leads me to the last stall in the bathroom. The biggest stall.

"Well just sit in here." She tells me.

"Ight first i gotta take a piss. You might wana look away." I tell her with a smirk.

"NO!" She yells.

"Ok fine you can look if you want but i..."

"No as in YOURE NOT PEEING. Just hold it." She says.

"I cant just hold it! I really gotta go.." I tell her.

Before she can say anything else i pull down my zipper and start going. 'Eeek!' She screams as she turns to the corner and plugs her ears.

What a girl.