Michaels pov

"Ellie, i love you." I say. Now this may have been the 1000th girl ive said this too.. But honestly. This time i truly meant it. I mean i guess ive always kinda liked her a little. Yeah, we never got along but that just made her so much more desirable. Her fiestiness. Even her dorkiness was a turn on. Her quietness just made me wana know so much more about her. I dont just love her, i am in love with her, and its taken me all this time to realize it.

"I love you too" she replies.

"I know, ben told me." Ben last night whispered to me that she had loved me. I didnt really believe the kid so i tested her by putting my arm around her waiste: if she pushed me away, she didnt really care about me. If she kept my arm there, she had feelings for me. Guess what she did? Yep. Kept it there.

Ellie began to open her mouth to protest when all of the sudden---

"MOMMY!" Ben shreiks from the bathroom. Shit what if his mom was nailed to the ceiling.. Or worse... The woman on the stall.. Nonono stop michael.

"Oh yay! Ben found his mom!" Ellie says excitedly as she grabs my hand and rushes me to the bathroom.

We entered the bathroom.

"Ben where ar---EW WHAT!?" Ellie says as she looks at her shoulder. Theres a wet red circle on her pale pink shirt. She begins looking up and i plug my ears, preparing myself for the soon to come screaming.

Woop there it is.

First ellie screaming and dropping to her hands and knees. Then ben screaming from the stall where the pregnant woman sits. My heads turning, and i begin to see stars. Then the stars turn black and my mind goes blank.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Oh my baby!" I hear a woman voice say.

"Is he okay?" I hear a man say, sounding like my father.

"Oh look at all these bruises. Ellie wasnt nearly as banged up." Another familiar voice.

Lots of mumbling. Lots of chatter, lots of police sirens.

Wait sirens?

I open my eyes only to be blinded, and shut them again immediately.

"HES AWAKE" about three voices yell in unison.

I peep my eyes back open once more then shut them. Dear god are my eyes melting?

"He has been in comeplete darkness the past 6 days, its gonna take some time for his eyes to adjust." An unfamiliar mannly voice says.

All of the sudden i feel a pair of arms wrap around me.

"Michael were safe now. Weve been rescued." The soft voice of ellie tells me.

.

..

...

....

...

..

.

..

...

....

.....

....

...

..

.

Haaay ladies and gents. Howd you like the chapter. Please leave comments and tell us how were doing and give us suggestions for the next chapter. PLEEEASSSE. Ok weeeeell thanks for reading! And remember kids, to never eat your televisionRemote.

~melina