1

One cool autumn day in the city of Gotham. A young police officer on his day off, named Marcus Marshall, entered his local bank.

The building was rather large, seeing as he lived in near the downtown area of the city. The large space accompanied by lofty ceilings tended to make people (him included) feel small and insignificant.
The soles of his shoes made little sound against the hard stone floor, as he made his way toward the line in front of the teller's booth. This one happened to be considerably long. He looked around. There were other booths but they seemed to be closed. The people who worked there were probably off with their families while the woman behind the counter worked. And from the sound of her voice, was not too happy about it.

He took a step forward, following the lead of the people in front of him.

Looking up he saw a balcony.
There was a sturdy railing blocking off the walkway, from leading people to a very painful fall, most likely resulting in death. There were doors which lead to the offices up there, those belonged to bankers of high importance.

Back down on the first level there were other offices. He noticed security cameras; one, two, three four.  There were five in total, from what he had seen. Five and a security guard by the door leading to the back, where they kept the money. 

He took another step forward, some people joining the line behind him, and others who were waiting in front of offices as well. People seemed to get pretty busy on days like these, he didn't know why. However he felt bad at how understaffed this place was at the moment.

There were also some plants around, but Marc assumed that they were faux.

He continued to wait. Some of the people in line became impatient, complaining rather loudly. He sighed, wishing he had brought a pair of headphones like he used to when he was younger. He glanced back to see who exactly was complaining, when he thought he saw someone locking the front doors. Which was quite odd, it was no where near closing time, with it only being 9:45 in the morning. Though he kept quiet not wanting to cause a scene or anything of the sort, but analyzed the situation in his mind. 

Then he noticed something move out of the corner of his eye. Turning quickly he noticed one of the cameras hanging dead, its red light no longer blinking. However before he could react to the sight someone passed in front of it. There he saw a beautiful woman, with straight red hair. Wearing a meticulously embellished white and black corset, shiny black boots, and black tights to match. Then beside her came another with in the same outfit, her hair was in a short black Bob. And then another came and stopped, this one was a brunette.

The final woman grabbed her attention with her appearance. The one who had long platinum blonde hair, pale skin like cream, lips covered in lipstick as red as blood, and her eyes. When he looked into them he felt a shiver run down his spine; they were so green, and seemed to glow intensely against her pale skin. Marc found them unsettling, his stomach flip-flopped not making him feel any better about this situation. The woman blinked a few times glancing at the door and back at  Marc. Then she stared at him with fear in her eyes.

Then there was a sound, it repeated over and over,  two light clicks and one heavy one. Like shoes and something else hitting the cold stone floor.
A man stepped up in front of the women. He wore a bright red jacket and bow tie above a black shirt. As well as white pants, black boots, top hat, and a mask that covered his entire face. He held up a black and gold cane and cleared his throat.

Marc recognized this man, and according to what he knew this entire bank was going to be in danger, and a lot of it.