Amnesia- Jace

Hey guys this is based on the song Amnesia by 5 seconds of summer. It's my first oneshot so it will probably suck and I have a question how many people actually read and like this book tell me in the comments. Y/n= your name
I walked around the park thinking of all the dates Jace and I had here before he broke up with me. While walking around aimlessly I thought about our last kiss before we broke up. It was in his room when he silenced me talking about battle strategies with a kiss. *beep* I look at my phone a new text from Izzy telling me to get back.

     When I get to the institute I go right to my room and standing there is Jace. Curse Izzy. Instead of talking to him or yelling at him to get out like a normal person would I turn sharply on my heel and walk out the door. 

"Wait y/n come back! I need to talk to you." Jace yells from behind me. I take all the shortcuts I know making sure that he gets lost tailing me after all I've been here a year longer when Alec was still young and adventurous he showed them all to me. Getting to the garage I know Jace won't be there for a few minutes so I jack up his bike hop on mine and speed away.                      

       I think about how sometimes I wish I didn't remember meeting or dating Jace it seems like amnesia would be the perfect option. I think about it until the light turns green and I go until something hits me. My bike folding on the impact glass everywhere.

Part two people? Put it in the comments.
-ave a_gardner5