Alec prompt for BuckysBodyguard

#26 "I know you're here. You may as well show yourself."

@BuckysBodyguard

Your point of view

I head to the club Pandemonium owned and run by a warlock named Magnus Bane. It started as business for the pack but eventually led up to me drinking at the bar. I am normally a very calm person with very little outbursts that was before at least. Before I was scratched by a wolf which led to me turning into a werewolf and joining the New York pack. Don't get me wrong it helps that I was a  serene person but sometimes the anger that comes with being a werewolf sneaks up on me. So to cool off after an aggressive meeting with shadowhunters and finishing up the business here I decided to sit down and have a drink or two. After all the shadowhunters were blaming the New York clan for the rogue werewolf attacks. Since it was a rogue werewolf that attacked me the head of the institute Alec Lightwood was looking for me for information. I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was staring at me but there was no one else around other than the bartender. Then I smelt it; the distinct fragrance of Alec Lightwood's cologne and arrogance, a quality all shadowhunters carry.

 "I know you're here. You may as well show yourself." I say out loud. Ugh shadowhunters and their glamours. The bartender gives me a look. 

"Fine you caught me. How did you know I was there?" He asks appearing beside me. 

"A gut feeling plus the mixture of your cologne and arrogance." I tell him. 

"You know the smell of my cologne?" He asks while smirking. 

"Well superhuman sense of smell, plus a large amount of a specialized cologne. It isn't hard to recognize." I state. 

"Well I assume you know I'm here to bring you in," he replies. 

"But I can tell that being in the institute won't change the information you give. Plus you aren't a suspect you are our informant. How about we talk about this over dinner instead?" He asks. 

"I'd like that." I answer. He offers his arm like a true gentleman which I take and we walk out laughing. Something I've never seen Alec do.