Jace prompt for BeautifulMax2001

Sorry this took so long to write. I'm slowly getting through the list so your one shot will get done if it hasn't been finished already. I'm sorry for the wait.

#3-"How could you do this to me?"

#4- "You've got thirty seconds to explain to me what you're doing here."

@BeautifulMax2001

Your point of view

Valentine had just killed Clary's mother and Jace has been spending more and more time 'comforting' her. I know they were a thing before and I'm feeling uncertain about what is going on. Alec and Isabelle have been reassuring me that nothing is going on between them but I can't help feeling that Jace and Clary have some sort of secret they aren't telling me. They are always exchanging looks. I'm in Izzy's room talking to her. 

"I just feel like they are keeping a secret from me and I don't know what to do." I tell her.

 "Just talk to Jace about it. Go right now." She tells me, well more like orders me. I obey and walk towards Jace's room. I knock on the door and it opens to the view of Jace and Clary hugging. Before  I wasn't sure if anything more was going on but I am now. Jace knew of my doubts and had previously tried to reassure me. I walk in and ask him. 

"How could you do this to me Jace?" He pulls away from their hug. 

"What do you mean Y/n. Nothing is going on I'm just comforting her. For god's sake Y/n her mother just died. Now isn't the time for your doubts." He says upset. 

"I know you two are keeping some secret. Why can't you just tell me what it is?" I ask. 

"Not now Y/n." He says annoyed. I walk out. 

I go back to Izzy's room and say. "Well I walked in on him and Clary hugging. It went on for a little to long to be a comforting hug and when I asked him about the secret he dodged answering. Do you know what his secret is?" 

"I don't but maybe Alec does. Let's go ask." We go to find Alec. 

"Alec, Jace and Clary are keeping a secret and we want to know if you have any idea what it is?" I ask once we find him. 

"I have no idea and am kind of busy at the moment. I'll tell you if he says anything to me. Izzy I need you to go talk with Raphael about the mundane murders." He says silently dismissing me. I sit in my room reading when I hear a knock. I open the door and see Jace standing there. 

"You've got thirty seconds to explain to me what you're doing here." I say. 

"This might take more than thirty seconds but I'll try my best. You're right, Clary and I do have a secret but I swear it's not what you are thinking. Clary is my sister. Can I come in?" He asks. I step aside and open the door letting him enter. I cross my arms after gesturing to continue. 

"Valentine revealed to us that I was Clary's older brother Jonathan Christopher which is my given name but when I moved in with theLlightwoods they started calling me Jace which I preferred so I shortened my name. Although I didn't originally believe it after talking with both Clary and Luke we discovered that it is in fact true. That's our big secret and the reason as to why I can assure you that  I'm not cheating on you." He says. I let a little oh come out.

 "I'm sorry for thinking that anything was going on between the two of you." I apologize. 

"I understand why you might have thought that." He says. We hug making up.