Raphael catchup part 1

What you are:
You are a seelie.

How you met:
You met while signing the accords. You had orders to befriend the vampire Raphael so you did.

Who you are related to:
You are related to Meliorn.

How you started dating:
After the Seelie Queen ordered you to become friends with Raphael she ordered you to become close with him. You perhaps became too close for her liking as you started dating him 2 months after her orders.

What irritates you most:
How he thinks he is so cool.

He cheats:
It always bothered you how close Camille and Raphael were. It annoyed you how she was always flirting with him. He always stopped her. You always worried that if you weren't there he wouldn't stop her. On the day of your anniversary you had arranged to meet him at Hotel Dumort after sunset. But when you walked in you saw a horrific sight; Raphael was kissing Camille. You turned sharply on your heel hoping he wouldn't hear you. Sadly he did. He used his super speed to catch up to you.

 "Y/n please. She kissed me-" You cut him off. 

"So you just continued it?"

"Exactly. Wait no that isn't what happened-" 

"Raphael you were clearly kissing her back. If it wasn't clear enough we are over." You didn't speak to him and just left. This time he didn't try to stop you.