They cheat

Jace
You always knew Clary had a thing for Jace. But you were naïve you believed that Jace would tell her to back off. After all he did have a girlfriend. Let me explain. One day after getting back from a mission that was just you and your best friend and parabatai Isabelle you went to see your boyfriend Jace. When you knocked on his door he didn't answer but you could hear him in there. It wasn't unusual for the other to walk in when you knock but the other doesn't answer so you walked in.... on Jace making out with Clary. You gasped causing them to break apart. 

"How could you do this Jace?" You said softly your voice full of heartbreak. He hated that he would have rathered you yell at him be mad not this. You stormed out and he didn't do a thing.

Alec
You knew Alec is bisexual and you didn't care I mean you are a caring loving girlfriend so why does it matter. So one day when Alec is in one of his moods you go to check on him. Instead of him being grumpy and laying on his bed he seemed perfectly content......kissing Magnus Bane. You gasp and walk out. 

"Y/n come back it's not what it looks like." He yells. 

"Ok then what is it?" You ask. He doesn't answer. "That's what I thought."

Simon
Simon was a loyal and loving boyfriend so you were shocked to walk in on him kissing Maureen; his fellow band mate after a gig. You cleared your throat making it known that you were there. He barely looked up when he asked 

"what do you want? Can't you see I'm busy." 

"Ok so then I guess you don't want to know your girlfriend is here." You reply softly but clearly pronouncing girlfriend. 

"Oh um Y/n." He stutters. "

How long has this been going on?" You demand. Silence.

 "I see. Simon we're over." You say before walking out. I guess what they say is true. Good boys are bad boys that haven't been caught.

Hey guys I was wondering how many of you would like another oneshot based on a song.