Chapter Eight

Harley Gilbert's POV:

''Klaus...call me Klaus''.

''Well, it's nice meeting you, I'm Harley...Harley Gilbert'' I said smiling.

''Ah, the pleasure's all mine, Miss Gilbert'' He said, bowing and kissing the back of my hand.

I smiled and walked over to the pool table, grabbing a stick and setting the balls.

I turned around slightly, and saw that Klaus was staring at me with a look of...achievement? I shrugged to myself and started playing by myself.

Klaus' POV:

I looked at the girl curiosly. Ah, the magic of nature. It was unexplainable how it could make an exact replicate of someone who was born years before them. I took my phone out and dialed Eleisha's phone,

''Hello brother'' I said.

''Klaus'' He greeted coldly. We never got along well after he tried saving Katherine.

''I've got the double ganger'' I smirked.

''What?'' He hissed, and as he did so, I knew that he had known about her before me.

''When were you exactly planning on telling me?'' I asked.

''You've got it all wrong Klaus. Yes, I knew where the double ganger was but she's also a witch'' He said.

''How do you know?''  I asked.

''I know her sister. She's our source to getting the double ganger. And she has the hundred witches' powers'' He said.

I scoffed, ''Then we better do the sacrifice this month. If we don't...they might have something planned for killing me. Oh, and have you seen Katerina?'' I asked.

''I have'' Eleisha said.

''Bring her to me, I need to...settle some things with her''.

Harley Gilbert's POV:

I sighed feeling a sudden surge of sadness come over me. I turned around to see Klaus talking on the phone. I waved him goodbye and left the Grill.

I was walking down a street as the night of dark surrounded me. It was quiet, almost too quiet. I sighed feeling a tear trickle down my cheek. What was going on?  What did Elena have to tell me that was so important? Why was I the only one that seemed to not know about this?

I gasped as I felt a gush of wind behind me. ''Hello?'' I asked, turning around. Nothing. "Helloooo?'' I asked again. I shrugged turned back around only to see Klaus in front of me. "Oh! Oh my God Klaus you scared me'' I giggled putting a hand on my chest.

Klas tilted his head to the side, he wasn't smiling, ''I'm sorry, I didn't mean to flutter you'' He said.

''What are you doing here?'' I asked smiling.

''You don't know how long I've waited to find you'' He said smirking.

''Wh-what do you mean?'' I asked, ok, this was scaring me now.

''I need you to come with me. If you don't, I'll kill everyone that you love with my bare hands with you as an audience'' He hissed.

''What do you want from me?'' I asked walking backwards.

''I want you to come with me'' He said stepping closer.

''Why me?'' I asked.

''I'll explain everything once you get settled'' He said.

''Wait--what will I tell my friends and family?'' I asked.

He looked me dead in the eye, ''You are on a trip out of the country. You needed some time alone'' He said.