Chapter Fourteen

Jezebel Gilbert's POV:

I woke up starving. My jaw and gums itched more than ever and my throat felt dry. I stood up from my bed getting a dizzy spell. I groaned and put a hand to my head while walking to the bathroom. I sighed and took a quick shower, leaving my unruly, curly hair in a high ponytail. I started to brush my teeth and looked at the mirror to see Emily Bennett behind me.

I gasped and spit the paste and quickly rinsed my mouth. "You" I hissed.

She just smiled wistfully at me, ''I only help Bennett witches. If I were to help a witch who is not a Bennett she would have to be real. Not a made witch'' She said calmly.

''You could've told me at least!'' I screamed at her.

She seemed taken aback, almost as if no one screamed at her, ''I-I will see if I can help with anything. But the curse is on you and YOU have to figure out how to take it off'' She said, ''Oh, and by the way, you might want to drink some blood. You look horrible'' She said and then she dissappeared.

I hissed and stomped out of the bathroom, still in my towel, and put on a pair of light green shorts with a florid, silky white, flowy blouse. I put on my necklace and a pearl headband. I let my hair bounce freely and headed out.

''My name is Jezebel Harley and I want to enroll in this school'' I told the secretary of the Mystic Falls Highschool (AN: I'm not sure if that's the name of their school).

''Oh yes, Elena dropped by early in the morning before classes and told me you would come'' She said smiling.

I smiled back awkwardly, I was still starving since I hadn't eaten, there was no one to help me. Everyone was at school and Damon didn't pick his phone up. ''Oh--y-yeah'' I stuttered, my eyes automatically gazing at that vein on her neck.

I took in a deep breath while she wrote something on my schedule. She was about to hand me my schedule when she knocked over a stack of papers. ''Oops!'' She giggled. I smiled and bent down, finally being able to take my eyes off of her neck. She bent down as well and I inwardly groaned. I looked up slightly to see her neck right there.

It wouldn't hurt...right?

I shook my head as I felt my fans protruding and slightly denting my lower lip. I gasped and turned around quickly, trying to calm myself down.

Please, not now.

''Are you ok?'' She asked.

I nodded stiffly and then turned to look at her with a bright smile on my face. ''Just first day of school nerves I guess'' I smiled tightly, shrugging.

She laughed, ''Oh yeah. Don't worry, you'll be welcomed'' She said.

''Aaand why do you say that?'' I asked, tilting my head sideways.

She rolled her eyes, ''If boys in my old school saw a girl like you they would go crazy...and most boys are like that anyways.'' She said.

''So, you're saying that I'm going to be welcomed by...boys?'' I asked frowning.

''Mmm...pretty much'' She said shrugging, ''Anyways, you gotta go. I don't want to keep you up'' She said genially.

I smiled at her, "Thanks'' I said.

She nodded her wrinkily face and went back to typing slowly in the computer.

I sighed and started walking to Biology class. I went to my--I mean, Harley's locker and put my new materials in it, staying with a binder and my Biology text book.

First day of school...here we go!

I was about to start walking to class when the bell rang. I groaned and took a look at my schedule, I had just missed first AND second period!