Chapter Twenty-Three

GAAHHHHH!!! SORRY! YOU GUYS ARE ALLOWED TO KILL ME BECAUSE I HAVEN'T UPLOADED IN MONTHS! I'M SO SO SO SORRY AND I PROMISE YOU FROM NOW ON I WILL UPLOAD EVERY SINGLE TWO DAYS! <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jezebel Gilbert's POV: 

When we got to The Grill I went to the bar instantly and bought two bourbons. "Dam--Oh, here you go" I said grinning and giving Damon one of the cups.

"Why thank you milady" He said in a deeper voice as he bowed and smirked, drinking. I giggled and pecked his lips before my stomach growled. 

"I'm hungry" I whined looking at Damon. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand.

"Where are you guys going?" I heard. I turned to Elena and smiled.

"Hunting" I said. She made a face but nodded looking around and a glare settling in her eyes. I walked up to her wondering what was going on. "Hey...where's Stefan?" I asked her.

She sighed "I don't know. We got into a fight and I told him that he should leave--and I guess he did" She said shrugging weakly. 

I sighed and took her hand in mine, squeezing it, "Don't worry Elena, he'll come around" I said nodding.

"Around for you.." She muttered. I raised an eyebrow at her but shook it off, grabbing Damon's hand again and skipping out of The Grill. 

"Phew! Yup I am definitely full"  I said grinning after we were done hunting. I turned to Damon and kissed his lips, licking the leftover blood off his lips. He smirked and slammed me against a tree, looking down at me. 

I smirked back putting my arms around his neck and bringing him closer to me. Our lips neared but Damon groaned in pain and my eyes widened as I looked down and saw a stake on his stomach. I gasped and looked up, growling as I saw a blonde bimbo, fangs out. 

I growled again gently putting a hurting Damon on the ground before walking to her. "What do you want bitch?" I hissed, my fangs protruding.

She smirked and tilted her head, "I'm Rebekah..." She giggled "You know my brother very well--his name is Niklaus...Or how some call him these days: Klaus".

My eyes widened, "Where is he? Is he back?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes "In fact our entire family is" She smiled twirling her hair. 

"Why'd you stake Damon?!" I screamed at her.

She shrugged, "He was in the way. I just wanted to let you know that our family is here and we are inviting you to our Ball at our house" She said smiling. 

I rolled my eyes and picked Damon up, slinging him over my shoulder "When?" I asked.

"Today. It starts at seven" She said before dissappearing. 

I sighed and speeded to the Salvatores' house putting Damon on the couch and taking the stake out. He groaned, "B-Blood...". I rolled my eyes, speeding to the basement where I got two blood bags and giving them to Damon kissing him.

"Here you go. Now get well soon because we have a ball to attend to".

Elena Gilbert's POV:

Dear Diary,

Stefan and I are drifting apart. I don't feel like he loves me anymore...instead I feel like he loves Jezebel. It's not surprising really, every single boy that I've been with has fallen head-over-heels over her. But she loves Damon and Damon loves her back. I don't know why but I can't help feeling a slight jealousy towards their new relationship.