Chapter Seven

Harley Gilbert's POV:

''Elena! Finally decided to come home! Hi Bonnie!'' I giggled as they came in the house, as I was feeling much better, I was beaming, ''Where's Jer?'' I asked.

''Hi Harley...and Jeremy stayed with Alar--Mr. Saltzman  for some--uhm, tutoring'' Elena said awkwardly.

I tilted my head, ''Something wrong?'' I asked her.

''Harley...you know I love you right?'' Elena said, her voice cracking and her eyes watering.

''Ye-yes...I love you too--Elena, what's wrong?'' I asked her, my good mood had vanished.

''I...I need time. Just please, just give me time. And soon--soon you'll know what's going on'' She said.

I nodded and glanced wearily at Bonnie. ''I'm going upstairs'' Elena said as she skipped up the stairs.

''Bonnie--I...what's wrong?'' I asked her.

''Elena told me to only tell you one part of what was going on...So, I guess I'll start by the forest." Bonnie said taking in a deep breath, ''When you went to the forest yesterday, did you by any chance...see an old tree?'' She asked me.

''Yeah, I did...how'd you know?'' I asked her.

''Wait, did you drink anything from it?'' She asked.

I nodded remembering the delicious ambery liquid that I had drunk. ''Mhm'' I said.

Bonnie took in another deep breath, ''Remember the day, when I told you and Elena that I was psychic?'' she asked, I nodded, ''It's true...all of it. I'm a witch Harley'' She said seriously.

''You're joking right?'' I asked, but something gave me the feeling that she wasn't.

She sighed and grabbed a stack of papers that was in the table in front of us. She took a deep breath and glared at the papers. Before I knew it, there one single paper floating in front of me. I gasped, ''How'd you--?'' Bonnie shushed me and glared once more at the stack. As quick as before, but this time all of the papers, were floating aorund us.

''Oh my God!'' I giggled. Bonnie smiled and let the papers fall neatly on their stack again. ''Bonnie...You're a witch!'' I exclaimed.

''And so are you'' She said.

I halted to a stop, ''W-what?'' I asked.

''The liquid you took in the forest. It was an Elixir that had the power of a hundred of my descendants which were all witches. They were burnt alive in an old church. There was one...named Emily Bennett. She was the most powerful Bennett witch. I went to talk to her...at the church'' She said.

''But wait, isn't she dead?'' I asked.

''She is. But...since I am a witch, I have a connection with other witches. And I can hear them say things. Emily, she...she told me that someone close to me had gotten the hundred witches' powers. And when Elena told me you were sick, I knew it had to be you.'' Bonnie said, smiling slightly.

''So...does that mean that I have the hundred witches' power?'' I asked. This had to be impossible. I couldn't be a witch...I mean, what would I do?!

''Yes, Harley. You have the hundred witches' powers'' Bonnie said. "And--I will teach you everything you need to know. I will give you some books that will help you with spells and teach you the witches' history.'' Bonnie said.

I grinned suddenly feeling VERY excited, ''When do we start?''

Stefan Salvatore's POV:

I growled as I finished my tenth blood bag. I threw it across the room knowing that I had to stop.