Chapter Nineteen

''What did you do?''

. . . . . .  . . . . . . .  . . .. . 

''I fixed her''.

Jezebel Gilbert's POV:

''Now Jezebel. If Elena tries to escape or convince you to do anything, or Damon and Stefan try to help in any way,'' Klaus said as he ripped a chunk of wood out of a table, ''You will stab yourself with this''. He said handing me the thick chunk of wood, while looking me dead in the eye.

I nodded silently.

''Bye, have fun!'' and with that Klaus dissappeared.

''Jezebel please don't do this, don't listen to him'' Elena pleaded. 

''You're trying to convince me to do somethiiing'' I sang, placing the wood in the air above my right leg, with my magic. 

''Damon! Stefan! Do something!'' Elena screamed.

The stick dropped down a bit, I giggled, ''Woops!''.

''Jezebel! Stop this!'' Damon screamed.

I shook my head and winked at him, ''Mmm, well, that's no fun now is it?'' I asked. 

''Jezebel...'' Stefan warned. 

I stood up quickly, grabbed the stick and Elena, placing the stick by her throat. ''Wow, you guys really think I fell under Klaus' compulsion? Man, I thought he'd notice, but he didn't! Now listen, YOU let me take a sip of blood because I am STARVED! And then I'll let you free and tell Klaus that you guys didn't try anything and blah, blah blah.'' I said. 

''O-Oh my G-God'' Elena muttered.

''Wait Elena! I'm not done!'' I chuckled, ''Damon will come with me to Klaus. I'll tell Klaus Damon's been really really bad...and then I'll kiss Klaus'' I smirked.

Damon scoffed, ''Wait, so you think this is some kind of sick joke?! This is NOT the time to joke around Jezebel!'' He screamed, turning into his vampire form. 

I sighed and threw Elena to the ground, she fell down whimpering. ''You have NO idea what I'm talking about. It's just that you guys have been so caught up in your own lives that you don't even notice what's going on around you!'' I screamed. 

''I have a curse. The night I went through the transformation, I was given two choices; to forget all of you and all of my past and life. Or? To have a curse. I chose the curse. This curse is that I can't kiss anyone or if I do they will DIE! All right? So let's just go.''

''Oh, and I was putting on a show. You guys should've seen your faces! Sorry Elena if I hurt you when I threw you down...Let's go!'' I chirped.

''She's mental...'' I heard Damon mutter. 

''I heard that!''.

We were heading to Klaus' apartment, hoping that he would be there. "Ok, Elena you stay out here with Stefan. Damon come in IF you sense danger. If not I'll tell you to come in at a certain time" I said.

"Why can't I just go in now?" Damon asked.

"Just because'' I said smirking. I laughed at Damon's "that's not fair'' expression and knocked on Klaus' door. '

"Coming!" I heard. I hissed remembering that I had had to hurt myself so I clawed at my two legs, blood gushing out as Elena gasped, her mouth covered by Stefan's hand. The door opened to reveal Klaus, he smirked at my legs, "Ah Jezebel" He said.

I smiled coldly, "Can I come in?" I asked him.

He shrugged and walked back to his living room. I shook my head and entered the house. While I was at it, I looked around the room and placed my gaze on a book on the top of the right corner of the room. "Exuro paulatim modo si periculum" I muttered. This meant: Burn slowly if you sense danger.