Chapter Eleven

Harley Gilbert's POV:

''O-oh my God...'' I muttered as the man dropped dead on the ground. I took a hesitant step back and then started running. For some reason I ended in the Salvatores' house, actually I know why. Everything from the last week came rushing to my head. Especially the fight in between Klaus and Damon...I had been killed, but somehow I was alive again...probably from the hundred witches' power.

''Hello?'' I asked impatiently. I knocked on the door and then I heard some steps from inside.

''Yes, who's coming at this time of the--Harley?!" Damon answered as he opened the door. His eyes were wide when he saw me.

''Hi D-Damon. I-I need your h-help'' I said.

''How are you alive?!'' He screamed.

I winced, ''I woke up and I was inside a coffin...you guys thought I was dead?'' I asked shakily, putting my arms tightly on my sides, something I did whenever I was nervous.

''Yeah! I thought you didn't get enough of my blood!" Damon cried.He grinned but then frowned, ''You know...why you didn't die and are alive now right?'' He asked.

''I guess that hundred witches' powers maintained me alive?'' I asked shrugging.

''No, Harley...you're a vampire now'' He said seriosuly.

I gasped, ''What?!"' I hissed. This could not be happening! Sure I bit the man and drank his blood but...Oh my God. I was a murderer and I didn't care. ''Oh my God Damon...'' I whispered my eyes watering. Then I gasped again realizing something, ''How's Elena? And Jeremy? And Jenna? And Bonni-'' Damon put his fingers on my lips.

''They think you're dead...we have to give them the news. But we can't give the whole town the news, they all saw you get burried...they would never believe it and then they would kill you''.

''Wa-wait...I just have to b-breath for a minute'' I said as I sat on the scarlet red couch. I put my head in my hands and let the tears come out. My life was ruined, everyone thought I was dead. My friends, my family! And now I would never be able to show my face up again in Mystic Falls. I was now a blood-sucking monster and I would die if I didn't drink blood.

''So...what now? Are my powers gone?'' I asked shakily messing my hair up.

Damon frowned, looking deep in thought, "I'm not very sure about that. I don't think there's ever been a witch slash vampire'' He said.

''Well? Can we do anything to figure it out?'' I hissed.

He put his hands up in surrender and smirked, ''Alright...do a hocus pocus trick that you know'' He said.

I furrowed my eyebrows in concentration and looked at a book in front of me, ''Hanc comburet, vertunt in cinere'' I whispered. Right then the book turned into flames. I smiled and looked happily at Damon who was staring at the fire incredously. I then felt an itch at the back of my head, it was getting stronger with each second that passed. ''Ouch--Damon, make i-it stop'' I whimpered as I squeezed my eyes shut and put my head in between my hands, trying to make the pressure stop.

''Aaah! D-Damon!'' I screamed as the pain got worse. I felt tears running down my cheeks as the pain didn't stop. Just how it had come, it went away.

I sat there, gasping. What the hell had just happened? I cleared my cheeks from the tears but when I looked at my hands they had blood rubbed into them.

''What. Was. That?'' Damon asked cautiously.

''I don't know...I-I'm bleeding'' I winced as I cleaned the blood from my hands and rubbed it on my dress. ''My head was hurting, a lot'' I said.