Chapter Five

Harley Gilbert's POV:

''You guys have some serious explaining to do'' I hissed at them.

''Harley...I-we-we can't tell you'' Elena muttered looking down at the floor.

 I scoffed, ''Are you serious?! I just almost got attacked by him! Actually, I'm not even sure if it's a he or an it!'' I screamed at them.

''Stefan...do it'' Elena said, her eyes tearing up.

''Wait...do what?! Do what Elena?! ANSWER ME!'' I screamed and then I fell to the floor and broke down. Everything had come down crushing on me when I came back. I almost wished I had stayed with him. I mean, my parents died, my little brother is doing drugs, and I have been attacked. Just perfect.

''Harley...Harley, I'm so sorry for everything that's been going on, I just, I wish I could tell you what's going on, but it's for your own protection. Please, just trust me in this'' Elena pleaded as she bent down in front of me.

''Does Jeremy know? About whatever it is that's going on?'' I asked silently.

Elena looked down, ''Y-yes...'' She mumbled under her breath. I scoffed and shook my head.

''Stefan...now'' Elena whispered. I sighed as Elena stood up and was replaced by Stefan.

''W-what are you going to do to me?'' I asked shakily.

Stefan looked me in the eyes, ''You will forget what just happened. You were in the Grill with Elena and me. Nothing happened. You don't remember anything, you have forgotten what's happened today. Then we came to hang out in my house''.

''I will forget what just happened. I was at the Grill with Elena and you. Nothing happened. I don't remember anything. Then we came to hang out in your house'' I said in a monotone. Stefan sighed and stood up offering me his hand, I took it and stood up.

''Let's take you home, Harley'' Stefan said silently grabbing me by the waist. Elena slightly glared at us but shook it off and smiled,

''Let's go'' She said.

Stefan Salvatore's POV:

I had just dropped off Elena and Harley. And had just gotten home. I heard giggling and hissed stomping over to the living room. Right there was Damon dancing with three girls who were covered with blood. ''Damon, we need to talk. Now'' I hissed at him.

''After you give me my ring back'' Damon said smirking while holding a girl to him.

I sighed and gave him his ring that was in my pocket, ''Now, let's talk...In private'' I said.

''Whatever you have to say you can say in front of these fine ladies, they won't kiss and tell'' Damon said smirking.

I sighed and frowned, ''Why did you attack Harley?'' I asked him.

He frowned back, ''I was...hungry. Out of control'' Damon muttered glaring at the floor.

''Are you sure it was just that? Not, Katherine or anything?'' I asked crossing my arms over my chest, slightly smirking..

''N-no. Katherine doesn't have anything to do with Harley'' He said.

''Apart from the fact that they are exactly alike?'' I insisted.

''Hey! I was out of control...my thoughts got mixed up'' Damon

''Mhm...Well, don't get near the girl again you got it?'' I said, a little bit to possesively.

''She's not your property...Elena is'' Damon said smirking.

''Stay away from her'' I hissed under my breath.