Chapter Thirteen

Harley Gilbert's POV:

''Who are you guys?'' I asked again, they all stared at me.

''Oh God...'' a girl with big brown eyes muttered, her eyes watering.

I grinned, ''I'm kidding!'' I laughed as I saw their eyes widen even more.

''I don't believe you...'' Damon muttered.

I sighed happily, ''Elena, Bonnie, Jeremy, Stefan, Damon , Caroline and Tyler'' I giggled, my eyes sparkling.

Everyone sighed with relief and there was no longer tension in the room, ''Wow Harley...you changed'' Caroline said, staring at me in awe.

I titled my head to the side, ''Really...?'' I asked. Everyone nodded enthusiastically.

Damon Salvatore's POV:

She was beautiful and deadly at the same time. It was amazing how in a couple of days she could change so much. I would've NEVER figured out this was her.

I mean, beautiful with her almond shaped, seductive--not grey, but silvery eyes, and her long thick curling eyelashes matching her glowing golden brown skin. She had mahogany colored, riotous hair that looked like stopped smoke, big, thin, curls that bounced until her shoulders. She had thick dark, arched eyebrows that gave her face a lot of character. She had a full, small mouth that was currently laughing, showing her flawless pearl white teeth. Her nose was small and lifted on the tip.

And deadly, because of the thin, white fangs that carressed her bottom lip. She had an evil glint in her eyes without her probably meaning to. And oh, she was drop dead gorgeous. Literally, if I wasn't a vampire I would drop to the ground if I saw her. It would be hard to have her beside us, I mean her body with perfect curves in all of the right places and...well, her breasts were a man's dream. They were just so round, and big and perfect...I took a time to look at her behind and it was perfect as well.

This was bad...for me.

''Hello! Earth to Damon!'' I heard a giggle. I shook my head and looked at Harley who was watching me with accusing, playful eyes.

''Wha-?'' I asked, looking around while people snickered.

''Yeah...uhm, you've been checking me out for the past five minutes'' Harley said laughing.

Oh, and a great sense of humor.

''No I wasn't...'' I muttered glaring at the ground.

''How did you remember us?'' Elena asked.

Harley shrugged, ''I'm not sure...'' She muttered, she opened her pouty lips to say something else but stopped herself, smiling.

''What are we going to do about you?'' Stefan asked, smiling at her, his eyes lingering on her for a bit to long.

''Yeah, that's true'' Bonnie said, ''We can't say that she's Harley Gilbert''.

''Then we just give her another name'' Jeremy said, shrugging.

''Oh! I want to help out to pick her name!'' Caroline said jumping up and down, Tyler chuckled beside her.

''NO!'' Harley screamed. Everyone looked at her and she smiled sheepishly, ''I want to pick my name...now don't laugh, it will be weird'' She said, making her lips poutier than they already were.

I inwardly groaned, Harley...

Harley Gilbert's POV:

I sat on the floor and began to think while everyone became engaged in their own conversations. Aphrodite...? No, too...Goddessy. Lorell...? No, sounds like a type of perfume. Blaise...? No, too tomboyish for my taste.