Chapter Eighteen

Jezebel Gilbert's POV:

''Wake up little one''. A voice whispered in my ear. I felt something tickling my cheeks and growled.

''Leave me alone'' I hissed, the sound was muffled since I was laying face down on a carpet of some sort.

''Wake up Jezebel. You need to drink blood'' the voice said.

''Shut up! I'm sleeping here!'' I yelled.

The person chuckled, ''Doesn't look like much sleeping to me''.

"Ok, ok, I'm up'' I groaned as I sat up from the floor. I looked up to see Klaus's face, amused. He was holding a cup full of a dark, red substance. I felt my fangs protrude but they felt sharper and thicker for some reason. ''Give it to me, please'' I said.

Klaus smirked and handed the blood over to me, ''Drink up'' he said.

I grinned and slurped the delicious, sweet blood. ''Mmm...'' I moaned as I finished the cup.

Klaus laughed.

''What?'' I asked, suddenly feeling self-conscious, I wiped my face but I had no blood on it.

''Welcome to my world, Jezebel'' He said.

I tilted my head to the side, ''Huh?'' I asked.

''You're a hybrid. Not only this--but you also have your witch powers. Which makes you a very, very, strong creature'' Klaus smirked.

''W-what?! I'm a--HYBRID?!"' I asked.

''No, no. You're a witch AND hybrid'' Klaus smirked. ''Don't you notice your senses are better, clearer? Can't you feel the power burning through your veins?'' Klaus asked.

I gasped, it was true. My vision was crystal-clear and I felt as if I was the strongest creature on Earth.

'''But--how?'' I asked incredously.

''I tricked your mind into thinking we had just been walking in the forest. Truth is, that I gave you a sip of my blood. You quite liked it, you were all over me, begging me for more'' Klaus smirked.

I felt heat rise to my cheeks, knowing I was probably a deep red. Hell, it felt as if my blood decided to have a party in my face.

''Oh--umm...ok. Does that mean I will turn into a werewolf in a full moon?!"' I asked.

''No, that's the advantage of being a hybrid. You can turn into a werewolf whenever you want. You can go under the sun, go inside houses without having to be invited in. And the best of all...your lust for blood decreases hugely. You'll only need blood twice every month.'' Klaus explained.

''Wow...I would say thank you but--I'm not exactly happy with you'' I glared at him. All of the happiness I felt before, gone.

''You're going to hate me even more after I tell you this'' Klaus winced.

I groaned, ''What now, Klaus?''.

''That blood--you just drank...? Well, that's your sister's blood''.

''What?!'' I gagged. I felt bile rise up in my throat and I covered my mouth, my eyes wide.

''First door in that hall to the right'' Klaus said.

I nodded and sprinted to the bathroom, puking my guts out, trying to keep my hair out of the way. I moaned, resting my back against the toilet, after flushing it. I stood up weakly and put some toothpaste on a random toothbrush in a cup, on top of the sink. I brushed my teeth quickly and looked up to my reflection.

I've got to admit...I was smokin'

My mahogany colored curls cascaded down my back, reminding me of stopped smoke. My eyes were almond shaped and--an ambery color. It was a beautiful eye color, and it went perfectly with my long dark lashes and thick, arched eyebrows. My nose was small and slightly lifted at the end, right beneath it were full, pouty lips.