Chapter Twenty

-----------------------------------------> Picture of Blanche! 

.... POV:

"Isn't she supposed to wake up by now?" A male voice.

"Yes she is...wait, I can feel her mind--she's almost waking up" A female voice said.

I opened my eyes slowly but quickly closed them, the bright light blinding me. I opened one eye slowly and then the other. Ahead of me were two hovering faces, one of a man, the other of a woman.

"Who are you? Where's Marcus?" I asked trying to get up by I then noticed that my body was locked down to a bed. I screamed, "Get me out of here!". For some reason my voice seemed different.

"Calm down Blanche...Marcus has been in an accident and he's dead, but before he died--he asked us to take you. He then told us to change your appearance and so we did. My name's Klaus, this is Delhia" The man said.

"Wait...Marcus is d-dead?" I asked. I couldn't believe it, tears sprang to my eyes.

"I'm sorry. Here, tell us if you like your appearance honey" Delhia passed me a mirror. 

I looked at my reflection and my face twisted in a grimace, "Dégoûtant! Disgusting! I need a change, immediately" I glared at them.

Klaus smirked, ''I'll leave you two ladies alone." And he left.

"Ok....Blanche, tell me what you want to look like..."

I explain to her what I want to look like and she makes me enter a weird, white machine. I suddenly feel sleepy and fall to the ground, everything going black.

I woke up in the white machine. I sighed, "HEY! Dalhia let me out!".

The door opened and I fell to the ground since I was leaning on the door, ''OUCH!".

Klaus chuckled offering me a hand, I shook him off and stood up, "You look--different" He said smirking.

I smiled and ran to the closest mirror to check myself out. I grinned at my reflection. I had an amazing bronzed skin with dark russet wavy colored hair. My eyes were between a dark hazel surrounded by thick, curling eyelashes and dark arched eyebrows. My lips were pouty and fleshy and my nose tiny. My body was toned and curvy. I grinned and saw pearly whites.

"Parfait. Just perfect..." I smiled, "Can I go out?" I asked her.

"We're going to put you for adoption. Well, we already did, you're going to be put in the Lockwood family" Klaus said.

"W-what? Can't I just live alone?" 

"No...let's go, I'm going to introduce you to the family" Klaus said.

I groaned, "But I have to get my clothes and laptop and my iPhone! Oh God we'res my iPhone!?" I screamed.

Klaus covered his ears, "I already brought all of your stuff there, here's your iPhone" He handed me my iPhone4S.

"Oh, thanks...! C'mon let's go, I want to meet the Lockwoods, they have a son right?" I asked while checking my facebook, I frowned as I saw no notifications.

Klaus expression mirrored mine, a smirk, "Yes they do".

"Awesome".

We arrived at a big Victorian beautiful mansion. I gasped, feeling like a princess as Klaus led me to the entrance of the house. "I'll leave you now, just introduce yourself and you'll be fine".

I nodded happily, "Ok!" I smiled and Klaus left. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

It opened to reveal a very pretty young girl, about my age, she narrowed her eyes, "Who are you?"