Chapter 29 - Sam

Waking was a delightful experience. The bed, I had no idea how got into, was warm, the pillow soft, and the nibbling on my ear exciting. The light of the day was sneaking through the edges of the curtains, and soft breasts were pushing into my back. Natalie's hand was roaming freely across my chest and abdomen. I feigned sleep as I absorbed the luxury of it all.

"Welcome back, lover," Natalie whispered as her hand dropped between my legs. It was evident I was awake. Her hand wrapped around my arousal as I turned toward her.

"I missed our mornings," I whispered. Natalie's bruises had a green tinge on the outside. I caressed the side of her face, trying not to put pressure on what looked so sore. I guessed we were at Hank's house, but I left that discussion for later. I kissed her lightly, trying not to damage her already swollen lips.

"Teegan's with Betty and Abigal," Natalie whispered.

"So we have some free time." I smiled.

"Only if you're strong enough," Natalie teased.

"I hear pregnant women are pretty horny," I countered. My hand found her breast, my finger drawing teasing circles around the nipple. Her hips shifted toward me, encouraging my exploration. I loved when she was amorous. That she crawled into bed naked and woke me, left no question as to her current level of desire.

"This one is," Natalie verified, her eyes confirming it as well. My hand roamed between her legs. Her smile grew when I found her more than willing. She had no idea what it did to me to find her so desirous. I always found her a thing of beauty, but somewhere deep, there was that stupid feeling that I was merely tolerated. To know that she curled up into my sleeping form and got excited about waking me up shredded that ignorant feeling.

"I love you," I said as I shifted between her legs. I loved her eyes when I said those words. They shifted back and forth, looking first at my left eye and then the right, finding the truth of my words. I smiled as her hand guided me to her entrance.

"I love you too," Natalie said. I entered her, sending a shiver through my body. Her body seemed to sigh, accepting all of me as if I belonged nowhere else. I settled deep as her legs wrapped around my thighs.

"I think of you as my wife," I said, remembering my comment from the day before. Being trapped by her felt so good, I didn't move. She pulled more of my weight onto her. I found the pressure of her breasts even more wonderful.

"No proposal," Natalie laughed, "no wife." She pulled me in deeper and held me there. Her eyes were glued to mine. She squeezed me inside, and I returned an involuntary twitch in response.

"Will you marry me?" I asked.

"Not now, you idiot," Natalie snickered, rotating her hips to grind into me, "I need my lover at the moment. My husband has to wait until we're done." It was hard to make love and laugh at the same time. Somehow, love conquered our laughter. We found that rhythm that tantalized us both, sending those fabulous sensations circling through our bodies. I cradled my arms around my love when her back stiffened, and her body spasmed. The beauty of it was too much. I lost myself in her warmth, erupting between her legs. Heaven might as well be hell if it didn't contain that moment.

"You know I'll say yes, don't you?" Natalie asked. She was laying on my chest, her fingers playing with the small hairs that grew on my belly. I don't know why she found it enticing to pull lightly on them. The attention was welcome, so I never asked her.

"Are you removing the mystery?" I asked in response.

"We've been husband and wife for a while," Natalie replied, "I can't imagine anyone else naked in my bed, and you are so in love with me." She pinched some hairs and pulled them hard.