Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

DAVID ::-::

I walked down to greet my friends at the door. They have come over every day this summer even when Grace got here. It's a good thing that Rogue doesn't make them leave me. I open the door. Jonah, Mike, Will, and Justin my closest friends in the pack. Will is a guard for the Alpha, Jonah and mike are high standards, Justin is alpha. me well I'm the beta. :)

"Hey man what's up?" said Justin as he walked through the door first.

"oh nothing much. Just ignoring my new household member, Grace."

"Are you still ignoring her David?" said Will as he entered next.

"Well duh. I mean dude it's not like we can be friends or anything she is a ROGUE!"

"Well i realize that now... Just never mind" Will said

"So let's go to my room and talk." after we all walked past Graces room we entered my room. It maybe been a hour or so and i kept on being asked about her.

"Gosh y'all ok i will tell y'all about her. She is a stupid rogue, she barely leaves her room, she doesn't talk to anyone, she just writes in her stupid diary about everything." Before any of the boys could respond Grace of all people flung my door open.

"Go away Grace i told you never to come into my room." i said stating the fact.

"Well you need to not talk about me! You know nothing about me!" she yelled

"I do Grace" i got up and took a step forward. My friends watching her carefully. "I know your a rogue and their is nothing else to know about you." i said calmly with a hint of anger.

"You idiot! You all took my life from me!" she screamed right before turning into a well kept, medium sized black wolf with White mittens. She growled at me and turned around and bolted down stairs. I turned to my friends let's go follow her make sure no one try's to kill her. Me and my friends got up and walked out back. I was actually surprised to see her sitting their instead of fighting Sam and Zack for blocking her way. She then shifted back and started to cry. Once she noticed my presence she slowly got up and started running toward me. She stopped a few feet away and said "i hope your satisfied. Just like your pack leader when he killed my family." before i could answer she ran inside bawling her eyes out. I smirked. I turned to my boys, they all had blank expressions. Will finally spoke saying 'well that was interesting' We all burst out laughing. A minute later Sam and Zack ran off.

Justin said "Hey let's go out for the night."

We all murmured in agreement. This was our last day of summer. Tomorrow starts the day Grace starts school with me it's not like she will get any friends. Everyone is part of the pack if they live in Redwood but since she now lives here she has to go. UGH this will be a long night. (HOURS LATER) I got home around 11 pm all tired. We all went out for a movie and met up with some girls. Don't think any bad thoughts we only got dinner and went to a wild party.

(MORNING) Yawn. I get out of bed and quickly get dressed. I go downstairs and grab breakfast. On my way back to my room and knock loudly on Grace's door and wake her up telling her 1 hour till we leave for school. It's not like i want her at my school even worse in my grade but what ever. I finish breakfast and get cleaned up. The hour went by fast. I got a t-shirt on with black jeans and tennis shoes. Im wearing my favorite dog tag, and i actually let my hair stay wet so it drys on the way there. I opened Grace's door and shooed her out. Let our first day of school begin i thought.

GRACE - i woke up with David knocking on my door and telling me i only have one hour. Wow could of given me more time! I jumped up and went to my dresser and picked out some underwear. I then went to my closest and picked out a t-shirt with the words freedom imprinted with a picture of my wolf on it. I then picked out my black faded Katie style jeans. I put on my black converse and changed in the bathroom. I straightened my hair in a time breaking 25 minutes. I put on some make up such as mascara and eye-shadow and lip gloss. Eventually David came to the door and shooed me out but not before i got my feather necklace and grabbed my book bag. I jumped in his truck and prayed that this day would go well. 15 minutes passed and we arrived at Redwood High School. I could already smell all the pack smells. I got out of the tuck after receiving his instructions to how to get to the main office. I felt everyone staring at me as i rushed into the school. Once i arrived the lady told me to sit down and wait a moment. Minutes went by and the Bell had rung. The woman looked at me and said how may i help you.

I said my name is "Grace I'm the new student..."

"oh yes grace I'm so sorry for making you wait here is your schedule." she scrambled through some files and pulled out mine. She handed me my schedule and smiled. "good luck sweetie."

"thank you" i whispered as i hurried out toward English. I took a deep breath when i reached the door. I opened it and entered into the room.The teacher looked at me and said "you must be Grace. Please go sit in the back, please try and be quicker to class next time will you." Some people snickered at that as i scrambled to the back beside this tall lean boy. I sat down and took out a notebook at started doodling as the teacher started to talk about what the class was going to be like this year. By the end of class i drew the forest i used to call home and a wolf named, Jack who once held my heart. He was my mate. He was forced to fight in the battle. As you know now he died... I haven't been the same since then. I felt like half of me was gone forever. It tore at me for months. Being without your mate was the worst feeling you could ever feel it's like you died but your just still living in this world. Over Jack's picture i wrote I MISS... the boy beside me whispered.

"hi I'm Sam. By the way you can draw really well."

"thank you." i whispered back

"if any one asks i never talked to you" he said sternly

"ok fine it's nice to meet you Sam."

LUNCHTIME - gosh my day has flown by so fast! It's already lunch time. WOW. I looked through my bag and i couldn't find any money to buy lunch so i searched for David. I saw him in the middle table talking to a group of guys. I walked over quickly.

"David, can i borrow 5 dollars for lunch please i forgot my money." i pleaded.

"Go away Grace. You can starve for all i care." he said sternly.

"please i will do anything you ask. I will do anything please." i begged.

"Fine." he handed me 5 bucks "But don't talk to me again for the rest of the day. I can't have a rogue like you making my alpha not trust me so scram." i ran away and got into the lunch line. After buying my food i walked over to a tree away from the benches and sat down and started to eat. After lunch i went through the rest of my classes and waited for David after Football practice. He walked up and told me to run home since he gave me the money. He would take my bags if i would run home. I whispered ok under my breath.

"can your team go so i can shift?" i asked

"stop taking to me and nope you gotta shift in front of them."

"ugh fine." i looked at them and noticed some smiling and others watching my every move. I shifted into my wolf and let my bag drop i nodded at him and started running in the direction we came this morning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYY I GOT MY SECOND CHAPTER UP!! EEP IM KINDA SICK BUT IM FEELING REALLY GOOD:) THIS CHAPTER WAS LONGER THAN THE FIRST I BELIEVE IM ACTUALLY WRITING MORE. YAY. OK SO I WOULD THANK MY FRIENDS FOR HELPING ME AND ALL BUT HONESTLY I WANT TO THANK MY ENGLISH TEACHER FOR WELL BEING A TEACHER AND TEACHING ME. :) <3 YA!! WELL THAT'S ALL IDK WHEN I WILL POST BUT READ MY BOOK KARA DIVINE IF U HAVENT AND WELL WISH ME LUCK IN SCHOOL AND POSTING AND SPORTS! -Katie