Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9 (10haha)

Enjoy!

Grace ::--::

She was wide eyed when i told her who i was. I also promised her never to tell. She didn't believe me when i told her what her brother did. I'm sitting here now trying to calm her down. She got pretty mad when i told her what her brother did and it's taking all i got to calm her down.

"Let me at him!" she screamed

"It's no use." i said calmly

"Yes, it is he can't just kidnap you to get back at his i mean our brother!!!" she yelled in my face.

"Well he is so get over it. He doesn't know who i am or what I'm capable of so I'm gonna surprise him and then make my run for it." i said quietly.

"Well you better stay in contact with me" she said sternly

"Haha ok I will, give me your number" I said chuckling.

We exchanged numbers and she went down to business. She got me out a dress and said we are having a party and your invited. I looked at her shocked.

"You say what?"

"we.are.having.a.party.at.the.house.and.your.invited." she said slowly

"Ok cool!" I said jumping up and down.

She picked me out a little blue dress that showed a little bust. It went to about my mid-thigh and had ruffles in the end. The waist down had a bit of glitter and in a lot of light it shined. I LOVED IT!! I threw it on and found some black heels. Three inches high. I feel like I'm going to a costume party not a get together haha.

The girl, whose name is Casey, picked out a little black dress with a white ribbon around her waist. It showed a little less bust, but was about a inch or two shorter. The ribbon really stood out and it really showed her features. She put on white 3 inch heels that had a small buckle around her ankle.

Casey straightened my hair and made small open curls in my short brown hair. I then picked out some mascara and purple eyeshadow. I also picked put some bright pink lip gloss and applied it. She did the same picking out mascara and light pink lip gloss. We used foundation and re-did our hair, just in case. The time was 7:30 and she grabbed me and dragged me down a long hallway and down some beautiful staircases. The house I have to admit is beautiful. On my way down I'm starting to wonder if I could mind connect the boys and help them find me. The only thing there are no landmarks that stand out and another thing I didn't even know the name of the Alpha...

We made our way down the stairs and at the bottom was none other than her brother. His eyes went wide when he saw me and his sister. When we reached the end, he grabbed me and chained my wrist to his. Which was a big mistake.

"Brother, let her go she won't run away how could she run from a alpha if she isn't one herself? You know someone who isn't a alpha can't run away from a alpha." pleaded Casey.

"No. She will be chained to me so she can't run from me. I believe she is stronger than she looks." he said harshly.

The party is so boring. People just give me death glares as HE drags me around! I was starting to get bored and fall asleep until... A few howls erupted the party noises. I knew those howls...

OHHH A CLIFFHANGER HAHA!! :) if the chapter seems a bit rushed it was because i had a friend who asked...no demanded me to upload tonight haha. Sorry its short also. Well night people's -Katie