Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

This chapter might be boring let's see how it ends...

Grace - (THE END OF THE PARTY) around midnight

I lean on Chris while we are sitting in the sand. Coddy is on my left Chris to my right. Patrick was on chris's right and Jack beside him. To Coddy's right is Tripp. Chris put his arm around my waist and set me in his lap. He whispered in my ear "You calmed down?"

"Yeah are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine just a few scratches here and there"

"Awe I'm sorry i involved you in that fight."

"I was going to be involved in a fight the moment you invited me to the party. I knew it would happen."

"i kinda knew but i didn't think i would show my dominance to 2 alphas in one night."

"Haha yeah that was a sight even though you did use your dominance on me which wasn't cool, but you helped that girl. You have more control that we ever thought"

"Yeah once i heard her scream i knew i couldn't let her get hurt. I can't be a killer to her. I know that feeling and i dread it. I felt pity. It was almost as if Jack was telling me to stop and not let her feel the way i did."

"Yeah maybe he is talking to you although i havent found my mate so i watch over you like one. But maybe he is i haven't heard of mates taking to mates when they are dead. Did y'all have a strong connection?"

"Yeah i always knew when he shifted, i felt every feeling he felt, i could read his mind as my own, and i could talk to his wolf."

"Wait, did you just say talk to his wolf??"

"Yup haha it sounds strange but if he was acting weird i would send a connection to his wolf and ask questions."

"That's just strange i have never heard of that." He said putting his head on my shoulder. Jonah and David soon came around and couched for our attention. I already knew they were coming.

"What?!?" i said

"I want to make peace. Also it's time we are gonna take you home."

Chris chimed in saying "Her home is here with me and the boys not with another pack."

"ugh, i said I'm here to make peace and since under law Grace is living under my beta and his family. We are taking her home." said Jonah. Chris got really mad at Jonah i could feel it. In case your wondering if Rogues gather and live like small or large packs they can sometimes connect with them like a pack. You can talk in their heads. It's really cool! I set my hand on chris's leg and said...

"Fine to keep the peace i will go with y'all. Good night boys." i got up from chris's lap and shakes off all the sand. Chris gets up and uses our connection 'i will go to court and see if i can get you from their care. I don't trust them with you and I'm not risking it.' I turned around and nodded. I followed David and Jonah to the truck. His friends were all waiting for them and sighed at the sight that i was in perfect condition and them too haha. I climbed in the middle of Mike and Will. They both kept me real close to their sides. When Jonah turned around one grabbed my arm and pulled me to his side and put his muscular Arms around my chest. The other grabbed my legs. Jonah pulled out a knife and pulled my shirt up reviling my flat stomach. He took the knife and slid it across my stomach. I winced at the pain and only let a few tears fall. I had to show i was strong. After he cut me he smiled and gave me a cold towel. He said "Never defy an Alpha like that. You could of gotten your self killed! This is only a small punishment for defying an alpha be glad your like a sister to me or it would be much worse." i nodded and set the cold towel on my stomach. It immediately turned red from my blood but it cooled the pain.