Chapter 17

Owen:

"What are you going to do to her?" i asked as I put her into the car.

"Well... First I want to get rid of a promise i made, then i will figure out everything." answered Jonah.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" i asked.

" Owen what has gotten into you?" he asked questionably.

"Well full honesty alpha she makes me remember things I'm not sure to be true or fake." i finished the statement and looked down. Im a bit unsure if that was bad or good.

"Hmm." He walked out of the room and came back with a needle. I looked at him questionably, he took a few steps forward and i just stood there frozen. My feet wouldn't budge. I suddenly felt a small prick in my arm and i fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes.

I woke up from a deep sleep. I haven't had one of those in a while. I stretched our my limbs, but bars held me down. I looked up and gasped. I was in a fucking cage! What the hell? I looked around panicked. My gaze fell on Jonah. He was smirking at me.

"Hi... I'm sorry i had to put you in there I'm just not sure how you will respond when i tell you a little secret." he said calmly.

"Go on." i told him.

"That girl Kara is your sister." he said as his eyes watched my every move closely. I was to shocked to even respond... I had a sister? No... This can't be true wouldn't i remember?...

I croaked out a "She's...my...sister?"

"Yes she's your sister now let me explain. Before my father and i found you, you were part of a rogue family. You, her, your mother and father, and her mate, were all royals. You chose not to live in a pack and my father and i attacked y'all. I told him to take the strongest members and recruit them." he looked at me then continued. "Evidently, you and Coddy, were the strongest. Kara, was the one who got away. We searched the woods for her, but she hid very well. About 2 months ago she appeared in our orphanage. I made sure my second in command adopted her. Obviously she got away from us... You just helped me get her back."

Now I was too shocked to speak. I just went against my own sister. Someone i loved... Now i know why i felt that bond to her. How am i so stupid? God I'm such a bastard! I can't believe myself. I used my powers for evil!.. What have i become? I fell to my knees and closed my eyes. I couldn't cry. I had to be strong. I looked up just as the door clicked open...

Jonah :::---:::

After i told him everything i signaled my guard to get Kara. When he came in with her stumbling in front of him, i mentally slapped myself. I didn't get her a cage. I wanted him to watch her suffer. Or she could watch him suffer? Who was the bigger threat? At the moment it's him.

,

I grabbed her by the shoulders just before she fell to the ground and jerked her up. She made a small yelp, but i over see'd it. I squeezed her shoulders tighter. Her eyes flung open, i knew she couldn't fight back but i wanted to see her pain. I quickly made my paw appear instead of my left hand and let my claws out. I slashed across her face. She screamed just as i hoped. I mentally smiled. Also Owen's response was just perfect.

I then lifted her shirt and made a long gash across her stomach. I let her go and punched her stomach 2 times. She fell to the ground with a tear stained face. I couldn't even hear her crys anymore. I couldn't hear over my own thoughts. Some part of me Was wanting me to stop while the other wants me to inflict more pain. I quickly kicked her. She slid back a few feet and i bolted toward her again. I bent down and grabbed a chunk of her hair and pulled her up forcefully. She cried out, i looked her in the eyes. Hers were full of pain and fear. I almost laughed when i saw mercy. I looked for a open cage and slung her into it. I locked the door and pulled it close to Owen's. He didn't even look up. Kara moaned as she shifted her self. With that i turned on the heel of my shoe and walked out. No one will stop me. I will get what i want. No one, not even that bitch will stop me!

Coddy ::--::

I'm sorry babe... I know your in pain. I can't find you. I need you. Oh god how did i let this happen. I woke up this morning still out in the field. The boys still laying beside me. When they took Kara, a hell broke out on us. We weren't prepared. You see how that ended. Anyway, i will find you Kara. I know who i am now. My dream told me. No one will ever separate us again. I promise.

THIS TOOK ME FOREVER!!!! AHH I FINALLY GOT SOMETHING WRITTEN. IM SOOOOOOO SORRY ABOUT IT BEING SOO LATE. I JUST COULDN'T GET ANY IDEAS. I WANT TO END IT SOON. ALSO IM FINISHING UP KARA DIVINE. ONLY A FEW MORE UPLOADS LEFT...:( ANY WAY I POSTED THIS LATE ON A FRIDAY NIGHT SO YOU READERS BE HAPPY, CUZ IM JUST SO AWESOME THAT WAY! :) I ALSO GOT MY PHONE BACK FROM A LONG WEEK AND IM TEXTING LIFE CRAZY. SCHOOLS CATCHING UP TO ME NOW SO IDK WHEN I WILL UPLOAD NEXT.

YOU CAN HELP MY THE NUMBER OF READS AND VOTES/COMMENTS. THANKS Y'ALL ARE AWESOME PEACE!

-Katie