Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

Chris ::--::

"No way i will not allow them to live here tell them to leave now!"

"No i won't make them leave they need a home and they are rogues like us." said Andrew.

"They have brought a evil and i will not let them stay under my watch. I can not keep us all safe as it is."

" give them a chance!"

"Fine they get one chance and if they screw it up they will regret."

"Gosh it's so hard to convince you people now a days we all act like someone wants to kill us."

"Well they do! The Redwood clan has adopted Grace into their land. She isn't safe their and i just know it."

"Dude chill."

The rest of us kept on talking about the Redwood's and how they are still a threat. I stared at the boys in the corner. In case you want to know why i have little trust in them i will tell you. They were once part of a clan called 'The Dark Woods' those were a clan of a large number of rogues. They were ruthless killers and would take mates from mates. Tearing a bond that was once strong. They were strong and built for a fight. I have only met a few but these boys are tall and lean. I don't know what hidden strength they had but obviously they left for some reason and it wasn't because they were kicked out. Thats impossible they would kill you if you wanted to leave. I wonder how they left??

My thoughts where interrupted by Kellen my cousin saying "Chris my friend from the town over said 'The Dark Woods' are lingering around. I don't know why they have never come to the south."

My expression was shocked. " We need to keep watch of everyone! After this meeting i need to find Grace. If you don't know her she is the next in line because i am not. She means more to us then most of you know. She is a royal... One of the last and i have been told to keep watch of her ever since her parents died. Me and some of my boys are her royal council and we have been protecting her for years. Although she doesn't know it. Never leave our boundaries and never go out alone."

One of the boys in the back i think his name is Ryan said " You can not hide from them. They as you know are ruthless killers. They do this all their lives. Some are found and added to the clan around the age of 13. They have learned only the ways of killers. They don't know when to stop. I used to train the older ones. They know to fight better than any of you have ever seen. Keeping you all together is the best attack but you are right to not go out alone its no longer safe. By the way this Grace girl needs to be protected. I know you do not approve of me and by boys but we will do all we can to help"

Wow this boy actually knows things i thought he was a rookie obviously i was wrong. I was about to say something but the door bell rung and Coddy called me over. I slapped him and i know it left a mark. "Don't ever interrupt a pack meeting" i yelled. He moved away fast and i Stepped in front of the door. I was shocked at what i saw. A beat up girl with blood all over her. Wait i knew this girl; it finally dawned on me GRACE...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok so i tried to tell you some things that happened to Chris before he saw Grace which i mentioned in chapter 4. Its short and I'm sorry i had a long day and I'm about to go to a volleyball game WHICH I WILL WIN! Haha idk if i will but i have high hopes. I'm so happy i just went over 150 reads on this book and 11 Votes omg I'm so excited! I know some people have been giving advice and saying some kind stuff about my writing. It's really just me typing exactly what comes out of my head i don't change words or grammar so sorry i might do a cleaned up version when i Finnish this but i can't make promises. I'm almost failing science so i will post when i can but i got to do better in science and all my classes. UGH -_- i hate school so much. Well chapter 6 will come soon maybe around my birthday which is THURSDAY!! Omg I'm so excited!!

HINT HINT: chapter 6 will be in Ryan and Grace's prospectives i will try not to repeat dialogs but i will try my best. No fights will be in this chapter but i will be building up for something... Bet you wanna know what it is huh don't you haha. Btw please comment and tell me if i should post a description of all the Characters in a chapter? Thanks for reading my book! Please comment and vote and fan i love getting fans haha. Thanks again -Katie