Chapter 14

My computer crashed today... Ugh...

Coddy::--::

Oh my gosh I can't believe I kissed her!! I freaking kissed her! This is the moment I would jump and down like a child on christmas morning. Haha. Instead I walked out of the room. I needed to calm down. My wolf was screaming for me to take her. I knew I would hurt her and all so i had to get away, for her safety. I walked down the stairs hesitantly.

The boys were in the living room arguing so i decided to watch from the door. They were arguing about some game and how patrick cheated. Poor patrick haha. Eventually they shinned about being hungry. Even I had to agree. On cue my stomach growled. They turned to me and i was attacked with questions such as if grace was up, if she would hurry up, and all that.

I ushered them all into the kitchen and made them sit and wait. My stomach soon got the best of me and i was soon begging her to hurry up, in my head of course.

Unknown:::---::: (I'm gonna give it away he is Jonah. Do you all remember him from chapter 2 and some others.)

"Owen come here" i yelled using my alpha voice.

He ran into the room, from i don't know where.

"Yes Sir" he said.

"I want you to come with me on a raid." i purposely left out the fact that we were picking up a girl, Grace. I also didn't tell anyone who he really is,it's my little secret.

The alpha before me took him in. We fought this small rogue family, killing most of everyone except their 2 most skilled fighters. One who's name was Aubrey and the other was Jack.

I knew them both before the fight. Sadly and gladly they both lost their memory, with the help of dad. I was 15 at the time and Chis was 13. In case you want to know he isn't my brother, he's my cousin. Dad and I re-named the boys Owen and Coddy. Well, when Chris turned 14 we told him a little about the boys. He was pretty mad and left the pack with Coddy. Owen became a skilled fighter even though he is the timid type. He says he used to have dreams of this girl out in the wood, yet when ever went to look he never found her.

He keeps himself caged in the pack house and only comes out for food. The boy doesn't know who he is and was, but it's a matter of time till her finds out. That day and only that day I will be over thrown by the most powerful wolf. His sister, Grace.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Hey, i just lost the 8th grade volleyball championship tonight. Honestly I'm disappointed but I'm so proud of my team. I got a 3 day weekend and I'm going out of town to work... Ugh.

The weather is getting nice and chilly down in the south. (i live in the united states in a state called Georgia) i still wear shorts though. I wanted to thank princess93_america for her dedication to me on her 10th chapter to her book Awake the Dead. It's really good and i love her book.

My friend jack posted a short story called "Deep by Jack Finnegan" i think it's good. It was for our English class so read it please.

My friend Madison posted her English story also called "Blue Polka Dots" please read it.

Thanks again readers. This was by far the hardest chapter to write... -_-

Love, Katie