Chapter 6

I made this chapter as long as i could. BTW I POSTED THIS ON MY BIRTHDAY!

GRACE ::--::

A young lady walked out of a small room and greeted us. She was i have to say really pretty. She had some muscle in her arms but not enough to look awkward. She wore a white shirt that was a bit reviling but i noticed that the boys werent looking at her. They were looking at me or at the ground. They made no eye contact with any of that woman and it seemed to bother her. Haha those sad women. But, something seemed awkward about her smell i just couldn't describe it. I payed the bill and got our room keys. Our number was 275. I led the boys to the staircase, we opened the door and started walking up. We were about half way up and two teens walked in from the second floor. They smelled horrible. I could tell they needed showers. Their hair was shaggy like all the boys i know. They were around 6 foot tall, i can only make that guess because they tower me. HAHA. When they passed us they eyed me up and down and shoved me into the wall. Ryan, Liam, and Hunter growled. The boys growled back and the closest one said to me "Hello Grace we have been looking for you. You can go for now but keep an eye out." he smirked and left. Ryan grabbed me and dragged me up to the second floor. Liam and Hunter close behind. He slammed the door out of the staircase and it almost scared me. I took out the room key and led them to our room. Once we got in i was instructed to lock the door as they closed the windows and made the room comfortable. Once we all finished i grabbed the remote and jumped into a bed. I turned it to a movie. It was 'Alpha and Omega' i love this movie!! Ryan calmed down and climbed into the other side of the bed. He leaned back and watched me with a smile imprinted on his face. I was sighing and laughing and smiling profoundly. Liam and Hunter climbed in the bed beside us and relaxed watching the movie too. Once it was over Jurassic Park came on. Within a hour i was curled up and hiding in Ryan's chest. He wrapped his arms around me and joked about how the people died. That was no joking matter to me it was scary very scary! When the movie finished we turned off the tv.

"Ok y'all it's 9 am what do y'all want to do?" asked Hunter

Ryan spoke up saying "we should all go out for breakfast."

"Yeah I'm so hungry lol thanks for mentioning it. GRR. Let's go get Mc. Donald's!" i said

They all laughed. "Sure and you can get a kid meal."

I smiled "ok then it's been said. Let me freshen up and then we can go."

I walked into the bathroom after getting Ryan to let go of me. They supplied us with soap, shampoo, and conditioner. Thank god the boys had deodorant! I asked Ryan for his and he gave it to me. Haha i am gonna smell like a guy for a day. I didn't have time to take a shower so i used deodorant after i washed my body extremely fast. I let my hair down and brushed it. I used the dryer to make my hair a little lively. I brushed it again. I came out after making sure i looked fine and felt all the boys looking at me.

Ryan laughed and said "What took you so long?"

I glared and him and said " Come on I'm a girl i take a long time to do everything."

As I grabbed the room keys, Ryan grabbed me bridal style and Hunter opened the door. Liam was very couscous when he closed the door behind him but walked closely behind us. We walked down the stairs and passed some more teen guys who seemed to be lurking in the staircase. Once we got out we crossed the street noticing that the boys were following us.Ryan whispered to me "these boys look like rookies." I'm starting to wonder what Ryan, Liam, and Hunter were rated. At the moment it didn't seem like a good idea to ask. Ryan set me down at the door. We walked in and stepped into the line. I ordered a number #3 and Liam told me to go get a seat in his vision. I walked over and sat in a corner. I felt the gaze of the teens that followed us; i tried not to look at them but it was very tempting. I looked over and they smiled. A growl echoed slightly from Ryan and they backed off a bit. They still watched me as i sat there. Liam and Hunter brought my drink and Ryan soon came with my food. I chowed down extremely fast. Liam laughed and i looked at him like wtf?

"Grace are you in a rush to finish your food?" he said in between bites.

"No. I'm just really hungry i haven't had mc. Donald's in years and i mean Years." i said.

We all went silent and finished our food.

Chris:

(Some time during the morning)

"Chris! Chris! Our scouts spotted some wolves out sniffing at our borders" Yelled Andrew as he came running from the woods.

"What!" i yelled angrily!

"Chris hurry we need back up!" he yelled before shifting into a White wolf with Black stripes, and running full speed into the woods.

I shifted too, letting the bones in my body change into a wolf's and letting my muscles re-align. My skin grew fur and my face became a muzzle. A tale grew out of my butt and my hands became paws. All my senses where heightened and i could here the heart beat of a small bird out in the forest. I shifted and became a large blond red wolf with very large paws. I howled for the others and started running toward the woods. Oh great another fight, i hope grace is safe. I thought too my self.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologize for this chapter being shorter than i wanted. It is my birthday September 22 Yes, and i had alot to do today. I really wanted to post so if some parts seemed a bit rushed my bad. I had a volleyball game a bit of homework and i had to celebrate and i have to make corrections to my science test UGH-_- what ever i had a cool birthday and I'm gonna get lots of fun out of all my gifts!!! Haha Um please comment and tell me what you think about this chapter and maybe give me some advice? If you want me to read your book i would be more than happy too! Just tell me. Please fan and vote. Thanks Readers without y'all i wouldn't be writing with a bit of confidence! Thank u! :) -Katie