Chapter 13 (a mysterious side)

ENJOY 3 POVS :)

Grace:

I opened my eyes and tried to get up. Something was constricted around my waist and i remembered oh wait Coddy slept here for the night. I hope i didn't wake him. I looked down and saw his emerald eyes staring at me.

I smiled and asked "How long have you been up?"

"not long" he said.

"So do you care to explain why you are staring at me like that?" i asked him.

"Well I'm just loving the site of your morning hair" he chuckled.

I blushed and pulled his arm away from me and got up. I went to the mirror and brushed my hair. I then went to my closet to get some real clothes. I grabbed a sun dress and flats and walked into the bathroom.

I got dressed and came out finding Coddy laying on my bed looking at me with a funny look. He had jeans and a grey t-shirt on. I walked over to my dresser and brushed my hair. I put on some eye liner and mascara and turned around and looked at him.

He walked over to me. He looked at me up and down. Upon his face came a smile and he looked into my eyes. I looked at his and almost felt my insides melt. He grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. He leaned in and kissed me. He looked down at me with my image reflecting in his eyes. He kissed me! He freaking kissed me!!! He let me go and walked out of the room hesitantly. I started at the wall for a couple of minutes longer and brought my hand up to my lips. They tingled with electricity. I looked down. This can't be happening!

'yes it is' sang a voice in my head

'oh shut up' i responded

I didn't hear from the voice again. I sighed and walked out of my room. I checked everyone's room but no one was inside. I walked down stairs and saw the boys all sitting in the kitchen. I walked in and they all looked at me. I looked to the ground quickly because when my eyes made contact with Coddy's i felt this magnetic pull toward him. I walked to the fridge and asked the boys what they wanted for breakfast. 20 minutes later. I'm sitting in a small restaurant. The Boys wanted to go out to eat this morning. I'm not surprised, I'm not a good cook. Haha.

Unknown:::---::: ( i haven't really mentioned this character in a while)

"I want you to help me take a girl" said the young man.

"What exactly do you want me to do? Btw who is this girl? It helps if i know" i said

"You do what you do best and i don't know her name all i know is she lives with Chris Jones."

"Chris...Jones" i growled

"Yes Chris Jones" he said slowly

"I understood what you said you prick" i yelled.

"Hey don't break this alliance we have with you." he screamed

"Fine. But i have a question. Why can't you go get the girl your self?" i said while raising my eyebrow

"Because her and those boys are stronger than most of my men and i have traitors in my pack." he growled...

"You need to show you pack mates control and remind them who they stand under and plus you need to toughen up. Your being weak" i said.

He growled at me. "I have learned to remind them." he looked at his beta "Get the boy" he commanded.

I sat back and watched as they dragged this young teen in. I tried not to feel shocked that anyone would do such a thing to someone so young. He broke a few rules i guess this is a worthy punishment. Then again he is young.

I looked at him up and down. His left eye was swollen shut, his lip was busted. He had a gash on both arms, this legs were wobbly and blue polka dots covered them. He wore blood stained clothing. The back of his shirt was ripped probably by whippings. His hair looked messy and unkept. Blood trickled out of his mouth and he looked very sleepy.

I looked back at the alpha and said "So i accept this job"

"great! Now get going" he said

I reached out and shook his hand. I walked over to the boy and set my hand on his shoulder. He whimpered and looked down shamefully. I whispered in his ear "give up boy. I know your trying to save her, but they will kill her even with you in the way. Don't waste your pain. Oh and if you don't give up good luck dear one." i whispered to low for the others to hear me and i walked out David following close behind.

"Let's go David we have work to do" i said snickering. He smiled and we jumped into the truck.

Tom:::---::: ( incase you forgot this is the boy that stood up for grace. )

"Admit you were wrong to stand up to me!" commanded my alpha.

I looked down and used some confidence and said "I was not wrong for what i did"

I screamed as another lash of the whip went across my back. They can not break me. I tried to open my eyes to look at my alpha, but my left eye would not open up. My limbs were sore and hurting. They had to have a guard hold me up when ever they whipped me.

*CRACK*

I screamed out once more.

*CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK*

They kept coming. Whip whip whip. I screamed many times every time. Tears poured down my cheeks.i fell to the ground once my stabilizing arms let me go. I didn't move, it hurt very much to even breath. Eventually the darkness caved in.

"Get up!" a guard yelled.

"I can't" i whimpered.

He walked over and whispered "God, brother why were you born the stubborn one"

He picked me up and dragged me out of the darkness. When i barely opened my eyes i saw a young alpha looking at me up and down. It was then that i slipped back into the darkness.

€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€

what a chapter haha i think it's cool that i did 3 povs. I introduced a character i haven't talked about in a while. I hope it's getting interesting. Well I'm of to my weekend. Haha god bless weekends right? Well that's all i got right now.

-Katie-