Chapter 3

THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY LONG IM NOT USUALLY WRITING THIS LONG SO ENJOY IT!!

- Grace (POV)

*ring...ring*

"uh hello?" i said in my sleepy voice.

"Wow i get a uh hello? Come on grace what are friends worth now a days?" the male voice said amused. I recognized the voice and said.

"Come on Chris i just woke up from a nap." i said pleadingly

"Haha ok then you ready for the party you do know we have like 2 hours till the party starts right?"

"Well uh no I didn't lol stop talking to me so i can get ready and run over there gosh. Tell the boys if they find me to tackle me in hugs because scents no longer stand out to me." I said quickly before hanging up. I ran to the mirror on the wall and looked at my self i looked so messy my hair, not poofy just really curly and not brushed/maintained. I was a natural loose curly haired girl it looks nice on me i have to say. I changed out of my tank and shorts and found some flare black faded jeans. I grabbed a blue t-shirt with signed names and phases from my 10th birthday. All the rogues in the area (which is more than you think) signed it for me:) it made my figure stand out more because it fit just perfectly. It showed my curves very well and didn't show anything it shouldn't. It smelled like home and i was thankful for that. I went into the bathroom and washed my face getting rid of all the old make up. I applied more mascara and eyeliner plus eye shadow on after my face was dry. I applied a little blush so i had some color and i put on lipgloss. I sprayed my hair with a light amount of hair spray so it stayed. I grabbed my wallet and stuck it in my back pocket. The only good think about my wolf other than her speed, power, and color (btw no one has witnessed my strength or speed i got that all from my mate when he died.) I also can magic all my clothes on like normal wolves and i don't look wind blown i look exactly like i did before i shifted. This helps when i put make up on. You see what i mean. I checked my time i had another hour. I decided since i was late on time i would skip doing my hair imma keep my curls. I grabbed my house keys and walked out locking the door and shifting. David made me wear a neon necklace when I'm a wolf so no one tries to kill me. I started running at full speed so i could make it a little early. I could almost keep up with the cars. After running for maybe a mile or two i saw David and his crew driving. Obviously they saw me to because they were all watching me run with amazement clear in their eyes. I grinned and started pushing my self faster. I didn't go that fast but it can amaze you. The trees were going by in a blur as i keep on running. It's been 9 miles i have like 10 more and I'm not even tired. I have even kept a pace with the boys in their car haha. They won't treat me like **** now that they know what i am capable of. So i run on i am still not tired. I keep along them since they are going to park and i can shift back around them. They park their car and start to get out when i ran up. I stopped a couple of yards back and sat down. I will show their alpha with respect even if i do not go under his law. Jonah walked over to me and said you may shift back you know. I nodded and shifted. Smiling at the questions that were being forced at me.

"WOAH WAIT Y'ALL ONE QUESTION AT A TIME PLEASE" i yelled over them

Jonah said "What...who...how...where did that speed come from?"

" it came from.. Well I'm not comfortable telling you."

"Tell me and you can run off and find your 'friends' you invited."

" Fine i inherited it from my mate" i held back tears that threatened to show. Next thing i know two arms came around my waist and flung me up in the air.

"CHRIS!! omg put me down!" i yelled. All the boys were glaring at Chris and my boys behind him. I was sure a battle was about to unfold before me.

"Haha Grace let's leave these dogs to themselves come on sweetheart" he said dragging me back to the boys.