Chapter 16

Coddy's POV

The shredding of fur and skin. The howls of war and pain. It all came down to this. The pain from the attacks. They came out of no where attacking us like there was no tomorrow.

I struggled to stay on my feet by attacks from 2 wolfs. The boys were the exact same way. Standing up only to be tore down. Grace on other hand seemed to also be struggling. She was being attacked by 4 wolfs including my brother his best friend who I presume to be the beta now and some other 2 people.

My bro was ruthless, attacking with teeth and claws as sharp as a knife only a light touch could cut a deep wound. I growled in frustration at the 2 attacking me. They didn't even seem to know who i was. They smelled familiar but even I couldn't place who they were.

I took another look at Grace and attempted to get to her. My wolf was demanding I stand by my mate and protect her. Yet once i got away from the two wolf's, I was blocked by another wolf. He had Grace's eyes. A light blue. His black fur made his eyes stand out even more an I must admit it scared me just a little.

I growled trying to sound scary and he growled back a little more aggressive. I knew I couldn't get to her, something about this oversized dog seemed to not let me move from my spot.

I kept watching in horror as my baby fell to the ground howling in pain. I cringed as a pain cut through my chest. But, yet again she got up and this time escaped and ran toward me. I looked back and noticed the wolf was gone. I must be seeing things.

After what seemed like seconds my fellow guardians, me, and grace seemed to all get trapped in this small circle. There was no where for us to escape. Grace slowly made her way over to me, limping every few steps. She threatened any wolf that looked at her. No one stood up to her as I expected.

Once she got to me she licked the side of my face. If a wolf could smile I would so be smiling right now! God I got distracted again! I looked back at the rivaling wolfs and my friends and I knew we didn't stand a chance against 20 or so wolfs. We may be skilled but our best fighter by far is Grace that girl knows how to fight in wolf form. I felt so sad looking at her in any form of pain. I would of attacked my brother but my wolf new his position in his pack and stood down.

Grace licked her wounds and immediately they started to heal she looked at me with what I would presume as a wolfy grin. She then began to lick everywhere she could. Her wounds were healing by the second, only becoming dark pink strips. Her paw that was twisted seemed normal now. She still had a limp though.

That wolf with the eyes returned right in front of Grace. He looked down at her, with a blank expression. Many other wolfs seemed to step back a distance. She didn't seemed fazed at all. She just sad there licking her paw. I wanted to yell and scream at her to move but she refused to.

Grace's POV

*FLASHBACK*

"Hurry boys and Grace it's time for training." yelled an older man down at us.

" I dont wanna train" I complained.

"To bad sweetie" said an older gentlemen.

"But dad... Please make the boys train and I watch" i said pouting.

"Nope you know Jack can't fight your brother." he said calmly.

"Awe come on that's not right." i said with an evil glint in my eyes.

"Come on lil sis I will go easy on you no worries" said the taller boy, Aubrey. He picked me up and slung me over his shoulder.

The other boy, Jack, laughed at me and I smiled back. We walking into the clearing only to the sound of howling. Next I know some men are ushering me out and making the boys stay. A group of wolfs came out of the woods and started attacking.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I looked up into the eyes of a very large wolf. His eyes were blue just like mine. They glowed at the moment. He growled at me using some force i could tell. I picked up my paw and started licking it, either he thinks he can scare me or something is wrong with him.

Although, i have never heard of a normal wolf having blue eyes. Only a royal has the privilege of that. Last I know all the royals aka my family died. Only i survived.

I looked back up and set my paw down. His eyes seemed to flame up, with anger. I guess no one has ever done this to him. He took a step back and growled at me. The boys took multiple steps back. I looked up with him with anger. How dare he scare my boys! I stood up and growled back, making sure i barred my teeth.

The opponents took a couple of steps back. He seemed a bit fazed, probably by the fact i just totally mimicked him. He snapped at my neck and i dodged. I swung my paw at his muzzle and saw the boos gush out.

My impact was perfect. He howled and snapped at my paw. I wasn't fast enough... He gripped his jaws around my front leg and flung me across him. I hit the ground howling. I couldn't even get up. He stood over me and snapped at my neck. I was trying to get my breath back, i couldn't react.

I heard someone transforming and yell at the wolf above me. His head snapped up. My strength started to come back, i started thrashing about. He looked down at me and his gaze stayed at my eyes. My energy level started to go down and my paws flopped down. My breathing slowed and my eyes started to close as i fell to my side. Last i heard was Coddy yelling and then other wolf's attacking my boys. My lights went ou

Owen:::---:::

"Owen, we need her alive you idiot! Use your eyes not your teeth!" Jonah yelled at me.

I looked down and made contact with her eyes. I started to use my power to suck the life out of her. She stopped thrashing about and flopped onto her side. Something about her brought back many memories.