Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

HEYYYYY I'm so sorry for posting this late i have been though alot recently. Nothing like super bad but it all involved school. UGH -_- Well this is my seventh chapter and I'm so excited for it!! Soo read it! Haha well actually you are because you are reading this. Ok sorry haha ta da... I actually wrote like half of this in English class out of boredom haha.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris ::--:: The wind brushed violently against my fur as i bolted through the trees. The trees' went by in blurs. The ground formed to my paws as they pushed into the ground and came up forming a print. I thought to myself, Ok, so Andrew said the fighting was at the border over by the lake. It might take me about another few minutes to get there. I have to be strong. My wolf howled and I realized through all my thinking my wolf took over and ran faster than I. The noises got louder. Howls and barks were sounded out in the clearing.

I barged through the thicket and jumped into the gathering. A large group of wolves were circling a few of my friends as some others were struggling to keep fighting these intruders. I honestly didn't think when i rammed head first into the first wolf I saw. Although at times this is smart, evidently this time it wasn't. He staggered slightly and slammed into my side; briefly taking away my breath until I jumped onto his back bringing him down. He whimpered at me. I was about to step off but another wolf beat me to it. I was slammed into a tree and fell to the ground. This wolf looked alot like Grace but my vision was so blurry i honestly couldn't tell. He growled at me and took a step closer. He sniffed me and his eyes changed color. His dark blue eyes slightly changed to a light blue for a second but quickly changed back to a dark. I got up slowly and took a defensive stance and growled lowly. He sized me up and growled louder. I shivered with his authority and he straightened up and looked at me one more time before bolting back into the action. It took me a few seconds to react when a smaller wolf lounged at my neck. As blood trickled down my neck another wolf bolted for my hind legs. A larger one ran toward me and mauled my mussel. I screamed in my human form as my wolf howled in much pain. I sent shivers in waves and I let my connection with Grace come up as I howled.

Keep going for graces P.O.V.

Grace::--::

I got up and rubbed my stomach. It was finally full for the first time in a long time. I dismissed myself from the table and walked to the back toward the bathroom. Once i reached the door I swung it open and walked in. It didn't smell bad it smelled like they had just cleaned it. The stalls where clean and so were the walls and floors. I walked to the mirror and looked at my reflection. I fixed my hair and washed my hands. I re adjusted my clothes and checked my self once again. I walked out just as Ryan had one of the boys that was following us by the collar. I ran over there and started convincing Ryan to put him down. His eyes were Deep and Dark. Full of anger and hate. I layed my hand on his shoulder and his head swung to mine and they changed instantly. His let go of the boy and hugged me tightly.

"I can't breath" i barely got out.

He let go and sighed. "thank you" he said quietly

I looked back at the boys and growled "Why are you here!?" it sounded like a threat but it was honestly a question.

The eldest looked at me and walked away. His boys following him. I hated that he ignored me but following him would only make things worse. Ryan grabbed my arm and started to drag me toward the opposite exit. He opened the door and kept dragging me toward the hotel. In the middle of the parking lot a piercing pain ran through my body and i collapsed. The ground was hot and it burnt but this pain was worse. I screamed out in agony. Ryan, Liam, and Hunter all ran to my sides. There was nothing they could do; this pain was not mine. Once i gained control I made my self crawl to the woods, with their help. Once we were out of site, from the humans at least, i started to shift. It was all i could think of. I had to find the source of my pain if i want it to go away! My bones cracked as they shifted; my muscles flexed and bent. My skin grew fur. My hands and feet became paws. A tail grew out of my butt and a howl rippled from my throat. I starred at the boys and they took the hint, finally. They all shifted also after a bit of hesitance. I lifted my muzzle and started sniffing the air. This scent of freshly mowed grass and rosemary. I knew it was his scent the moment i sniffed it! My wolf took over with her navigational skills and i started running toward him. I kept telling my self he was fine, and he is gonna be ok, but honestly i can't promise myself that and it scares me. I picked up my speed and ignored their howls in protest. I know they can't keep up but I didn't care. This pain cut worse than a knife and it hurts worse than even the death of my family! I ran faster than ever before. The wind howled in my ears and whipped my fur back. The trees crashed into my sides only side stepping me. A new set of smells entered my nose. It scared yet fascinated me.

I ran into the clearing, bursting from the thicket. I listened hard for Chris and i heard his wolf whimpering. I looked around franticly for him. My eyes scanned the whole area and eventually i found what i think is him. I ran, avoiding all the fighting. I rammed my side into the wolf that was doing the most harm. He flung into the fighting and another wolf let Chris go and growled at me. I growled back and pounced at him. He fell underneath me and whimpered. I eventually got all the wolves away from Chris with a minor of 3, ten inch slashes down my side; my neck bleeding from a bite; and my front left paw being twisted a bit. I bent over his body and nuzzled his neck gently. I stood there for a few seconds until, out of no where, a huge wolf slammed into my side. He was white in color with a few brown dots. I hit a tree and fell to the ground. My body went limp for a few seconds. This gave him enough time to grab ahold of Chris's wolf's neck. I felt all my emotions drain that second... I shifted; he barely ever noticed. I screamed please stop! He looked over at me as i laid on the ground in my own pool of blood screaming at him to spare a life. He let go after a bit of hesitation and walked over to me slowly. I felt the life being drained out of my body as he shifted, causing waves to flow through me. He reached down and picked me up carefully. I heard him yell for someone to get 'the boy.' (Chris) As my eyes started to fail me, I believe I saw Ryan, Liam, and Hunter getting ready to fight my taker. Only they weren't expecting, the boys from Mc. Donald's. They came out of no where and pinned them without a hesitation. I'm not sure what happened next because I blacked out even though a voice in my head kept telling me to say awake and fight. I just couldn't I was week and loosing blood fast. Even my taker noticed this and seemed to hurry to where ever we were going... My last sight was his calm face. His golden eyes laced with worry and his lips tightly pressed like he was holding back. But what?

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Hey, I'm Katie the author and i just wanted to say thanks for reading my book/story so far! It means alot when people give me advice in comments or Just say hey I read it. Tell me if it's good? I would honestly like to know if i should make Grace and Chris mates??? Hmm maybe someone should comment about that. Votes are appreciated since readers and votes keep me writing. I have a couple of books i am gonna recommend so here it goes...

Players Will Be Players - by, Idk543 ::: it's 10 parts

Awake the Dead - by, princess93_america ::: it's 9 parts

Unbroken - by, livi150 ::: one i go to school with her and if the name Katie is mentioned it's me and Maya is our friend :) it's 6 parts

Let it Loose - by, MayahMaulens ::: this my friend Maya and her book is 3 parts, we all need some one or people to convince us to write more because sometimes we just stop for a while.

My Abusive Alpha - by, MissCandie77 ::: I highly recoment this one!!! Like seriously!! It's 35 parts btw and not finished :)

I DON'T HAVE ANY MORE FOR NOW:)