Chapter 11 (there hiding something)

First quarter of school is over YAY!!! 3 more to go -_-... I might try out for club in the middle of november so y'all wish me luck:) im having some trouble trying to make my chapters long so when i feel i finished that chapter it will cut it and post it. I honestly don't care how long or short it is i just want it to be good. So im gonna start doing that starting now.

-Katie

Grace -

Dear diary,

The boys brought me home to Chris after they saved me. Apparently the pack is called the JetWalls. Chris is the younger brother of the Alpha who's name I have now learned is Leo. My bruises from his beatings healed before Chris could check me out so i am really glad for that. Also, i called Casey and she said that the little boy is being chained up and beaten for what he did. Also she said she tried to tell her brother to stop and he slapped her for defying him. I was outraged and almost shifted. How could someone do that to their own little sister. I'm gonna try and convince the boys to go back with me and get that boy out of that horrible pack. I hope they let me because ever since he stood up for me i feel really bad for leaving him there but he is part of that pack and he made a grave mistake for sticking up for me. I just feel connected to him for some reason i don't know what it is...

Anyway, Chris and Coddy seem to glare alot at each other now a days. They don't socialize any more and i can't keep them in the same room for 20 minutes. I wish i knew what it was that they were so mad about but i don't wanna get in the middle of it.

I gotta go the boys are calling me, talk to you soon diary.

Love,

Grace

Yawn. I stretched out and sat up in bed. I looked at my clock and almost shocked my self, 7 am! I never wake up this early. Hmm. Lifts my arm and smells my pits. Pulls my face back and walks quickly to the bathroom. I strip down and jump into the shower. I sang to my favorite tunes and cleaned my self off. Once i finished i jumped out and wrapped a towel around my body. I opened the door to my room and felt my teeth chatter. My fan was on high! I ran to my closet and pulled out a tank top and some jeans. I went to my dresser and pulled out some other stuff and walked to the bathroom. I got dressed and blow dried my hair. I grabbed some mascara and lipgloss and applied it. I checked my self over and parted my hair to the side to wear my side bangs covered one side of my face making me look mysterious. I re-brushed my hair and walked out of my room and down the quiet hallway. Light was shining in form the windows and i looked at some of the picture frames as i went down the steps.

I immediately went to the kitchen and raided the fridge. I grabbed some cold pizza and chowed down. I was about to grab something else when i heard...

"stay away from her" a voice said from the other room

I looked around and sniffed the air. The boys were all in the living room. I decided to be a Ninja and test out my mad skills. I closed the fridge door slowly and tip toed out of the kitchen. The voices got loaded to were i could hear and make out who was talking.

"You know i like her so stay away from her" growled Chris.

"Chris i can't stay away from her. I believe she is my mate. I feel this really strong connection to her. I always have loved her just it seemed to change to a more intense feeling" said Coddy trying to stay quiet.

"Ugh, why her couldn't it just be another girl!?!?" growled Chris once again.

"Chris calm down you know if he is her mate she can't stay away from him. You have to accept it if it's true. Get over her. You don't like her as a mate you like her as a little sister don't get the two feelings mixed up" said Patrick speaking up.

Next i heard was someone banging something and then something cracking i don't know what it was but i think this is my best entry time. I opened the door and walked in.

"Hey good morning guys" i said as i walked in

"Hey Grace" said Coddy.

Chris got up and brushed past me i lost my balance for a second and shivered as he slammed the door behind him.

"What's his problem?" i asked

"It's nothing you need to worry about right now Grace." said Tripp, before turning on the tv.

I Told them i was gonna go to the motor track. They said ok cool have fun. Coddy followed me out and said "i will hang out with you, plus you need a ride don't you."

I smiled "Yeah i need a ride thanks"

He led me to his truck. It was a blood red and it shined in the sunlight. It was so beautiful. I smiled and hugged Coddy. He seemed dazed for a minute then opened the door for me. I climbed in and he closed the door behind me. What a gentlemen don't ya think?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

ok so i told you i was gonna do short chapters but they and make them good. This one seemed a bit boring so sorry i brought my diary part back and it made it a bit longer. I did make Coddy and Grace mates incase you wanna know. Chris just has a crush on her but it's not real love like Coddy has been feeling. I just wanted to clarify that. :) thanks and i will update soon:)