The epilogue (family again)

Epilogue...

Coddy ::--::

I regained conscience yesterday. At first i was fine but then realization hit me. I started to throw things around. I went out and bought beer. Who cares if I'm underage. I Drank till i couldn't stand, none the less speak. I would pass out at anytime. Last night i went out to a bar and got drunk. Had fun... With others... I felt sick the whole time. I never wanted to be separated from her. I just found her again and i already lost her. What a kind of mate am i, even if she doesn't know it.

I failed her... Well any way somehow i got home. I believe the boys followed me there. Today is the funeral... I don't wanna go. I can't see my dead mate lying there next to white roses. Her beautiful face looking like a vampire. I don't have anything against vampires but still. I want to crawl into a hole and just die. If she is dead couldn't i just die to be with her? Or should i live, for the both if us?

I slip my pants on over my boxers and walk over to my closet in search of a shirt. After a few minutes i grab a white flannel shirt. It's not to tight and not to baggy. PERFECT. I then make sure i don't have a bed head or something. I brush my teeth and force my self down stairs. The boys were all sitting there twiddling their thumbs in silence. Everyone hasn't spoken much since Grace was killed. It's just something we all fear to bring up. I took it the worst. I mean she is my mate. If i wasn't forced to go to the funeral i would hang myself. I grab my shoes from the door and start putting them on.

"God why don't we just go to hell. We failed!" yelled Chris.

"We failed yes. But i failed her!" i screamed back.

Everyone looked at me before Tripp checked his clock and rushed us out the door.

(Yeah yeah his POV was short wah wah)

Grace -

i woke up staring at black. Black surrounding me. The black incasing me. I know I'm not dead. Hell isn't black, well i have been told it's not. Heaven isn't black either...

Where the heck am i?

I looked up into the dark and prayed. I was not scared. I was not afraid. I never will. I am not happy. I am not mad. Yet, I'm sad. My heart has a hole that needs filling. In that hole holds... Jack/Coddy. I have been thinking about it for a while now. How had he died, yet didn't die? Im not stupid if you wanna know. I know he's alive. I mean Coddy is a living breathing image of him. Yet he isnt a image. He is him. My long lost mate.

I swear i was dead... The bullet went right through my chest. I'm pretty sure it missed my heart but it was damn close. When i was younger people used to always try and kill me during training. I don't think they meant to do what they did, but no matter what happened i always survived. In my youth mom and dad called me immortal. I never believed them.

I don't understand why anyone would want to be immortal if they have to go through the pain. You just live through it, survive, and live through something else. I'm not saying I'm immortal because i age just fine. My doctor used to do research if there ever was a wolf who could heal. A true doctor. One who can save someone, not let them die. I can be true to my word that i won't let you die.

My brother has the ability to suck life out of people. It was something that a king needs to rule. I always knew my brother was the true ruler of the mythical world. He never took that ability even in his young teens. He used to never even tell people. I would tell them though. We were the royal family and deserved the respect. I was a silly kid back then.

Now I'm that silly same girl. Caged. Not knowing what was real.

Jack, my mate (Coddy), he used to see the future. He wasn't a royal but when my parents found out he was my mate they immediately took him in. I was 7 when i first met him. I was like a puppy following him everywhere. My parents took one look and grabbed him. He was just a boy in the woods. The one boy i would ever fall for.