1

"Gotta break in the case" I say walking to O'Hara.
"Okay lemme call-"
"No need, Jules." I turn around and see the fake psychic and his friend which I have no idea what he does.
"Spencer." I groan. I actually like Spencer. He helps a lot and it is very amusing watching him wiggle around and jump but unfortunately I have to act like Mr. Angry so. My act isn't so great.
"Darling lassie, calm down." Shawn grins.
"Ok let's go!" I shout.
"Can I hold your hand?" Shawn asks following me. "Oo! Can I ride upfront?"
"No." I state pushing the doors open.
"Lassie!"
"Shawn I don't want you here. I don't want you in this case. Want to know why?" I stop.
"Because you love me?" He cocks his head to the right.
"Its dangerous." He steps back shocked. "Either come and stay with us or don't come at all. I need my space though."
"Fine! Gus cmon." Shawn frowns. We drive to the murders house, shawn behind us.
"Come here" I point crouching behind my car. The walk over. "Okay here." I grabbed two bullet proof vests on the way out knowing they'd follow. "You two could be used as hostages if this guy gets a hold of you."
"Oh lassie you'll protect us." He pats my shoulder.
"Put these on."
"Lassiter!" Cheif shouts. I walk over to her and wait for orders. Before I could act on the plan I see spencer and buster getting closer to the house then Walker run out with a gun.
"Shawn! Down!" I yell. Walker starts shooting but hey for once shawn does as told and ducks. I shoot back and hit him. "O'Hara." I point to walker and go over to spencer and guster. "What the hell!" I shout at them. "I told you to stay there. Spencer you could've got shot!"
"Sorry" he mutters.
"Go home." I push him lightly. I like to consider myself a nice guy which is why I'm not screaming at him. I can tell he's upset but I'm not suppose to be soft not in front of murders.
-
-
-
I lean back irritated. I love arresting scum bags I love it. What I hate is the paperwork. "I'm gonna go now." O'Hara says.
"Ok bye" I smile. I wish I could go home. Or dinner oh god a burger I'd die for a greasy burger.
"Hey" shawn taps my desk.
"Spencer I have work to do." I roll my eyes.
"I just want to say sorry and thank you."
"Shawn?" I raise my eyebrow at him.
"Lassie you save my life at least once a week." He sits down. "You look warn out."
"I am. Paper work after paper work and oh god I would love a burger right now. The juice dripping down my hand and I'd li-"
"Ok lassie. Don't have an orgasm over there." Shawn laughs.
"I'm trying to cleanse my body."
"Wow." He rolls his eyes. "That stuff is pointless."
"Yeah I feel nothing other then I'm starving!"
"Cmon" he stands up.
"I have work to do." I lean forward but get stopped when he grabs the file.
"It can wait. You need something other then gross tea." Protest. You can finish this then go get dinner. Oh god but dinner sounds so good right now. He puts the file in my drawer.
"Fine." I groan and stand up. "Only because I'm hungry" I point firmly to the brunette. We get to the  restaurant and sit in a small booth. "Two beers." I nod to the waitress.
"Hey I'm buying" Shawn winks.