2

"You smell good." Shawn smiles only in my boxers in my bed.
"You look good." Shawn pushes his light pink lips to mine.I deepen the kiss by licking his bottom lip and pulling him on top of me.
"You my fine detective are very handsome and are a great kisser."

I jump awake. "Just a dream. It means nothing." I whisper getting up. I haven't slept with anyone for 2 years of course I'd have a dream like that about a guy I spent almost all night with. Oh god. Look its nothing. I get dressed and grab a cup of coffee and my blue berry muffin. Stay away from him and it'll be perfect. I won't have feelings for him I won't dream about him. I want to pull him close and-no.
"Lassie." Shawn grins as I walk in. Great.
"What?" I growl.
"Didn't sleep well?" He asks following me.
"I slept great can you go away." That's the truth. I slept so good. "What'd you doing here?" I sigh noticing him still there.
"Gus is out of town my dad is fishing and I can't find keys to get in my apartment." He mutters. Maybe if he just doesn't talk I'll be ok?
"Fine come on." I grab all the files and go to conference room A. "Help me out." I lay them out.
"Okay what do I do?" He asks. Write the date hand it to me and then make it alphabetical order."
"Can do detective." I shiver as he says that.
-
-
-
Ah! Finnally home! Sweet sweet home! No Shawn, no noise, just me. I take my shoes off and fall on the couch. I should change. I should get comfy as hell. I pull my slacks off and pull on my blue flannels pajama pants and a great shirt. There's a knock on the door. I grab my gun and walk over carefully. I open it and see- "go away" I tell Shawn.
"Uhm... I need a place to crash."
"Go to gusters."
"We've been over this lassie."
"You can't stay at the psych office?" I frown.
"Whatever I'll just go I'll. Real into my dads place" he turns around upset.
"Spencer" I roll my eyes. "Come in."
"Thank you." He smiles at me.
"You changed your clothes. Why can't you stay at your own place?" I ask.
"I went to get my mail and left my keys inside.." A chuckle escapes my mouth.
"Is it okay if I stay up and watch t.v?" I ask sitting down.
"Yeah I'll just go to the bedroom."
"No! You are sleeping on the couch." I groan. He walks away to the bedroom and comes back out with a pillow and the blanket I put at the feet.
"You know if you loved me you would let me sleep in the bed with you."
"I don't love you so" he lays his feet as me as he lays down. "What. Are. You. Doing?" I growl.
"I'm going to bed but feel free to stay out here. Noise helps me sleep better. Also I like having somebody in the room with me. I prefer them to cuddle me but apparently you won't let me in your bed." I look down at his feet and back at him.
"I'll be out of here in 20 minutes."
"Good night, detective Lassie."