14

"I have to get up."
"Noo!" Shawn whines. "Stay in bed with me forever we could hire a maid to bring us food and we just live here forever we could get married in bed and hire people to help us do things."
"Ah that sounds great but no job equals no money."
"Ok go" he pushes me.
"Stop!" I laugh. He puts his chin on my shoulder and kisses my cheek.
"Lassie." Shawn smiles.
"Shawn."
"You're really good in bed." I sit up chuckling. "Like really good. I thought after the first time we had sex that I'd have to point out evervything but no. You fucking jump in there and ah its so good." I pull on my slacks and a button up.
"I'm glad you feel that way." I bend down and kiss him before going to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my hair.
"Do you have to go to work today? You can't come back in lay in bed with me?" Shawn grins.
"Today is the last day and then we can spend the weekend together."
"Like a staycation?"
"Yes I will go grocery shopping to make sure we have food and then we won't have to go anywhere. We can stay in here and do nothing all weekend long."
"Ooo that sounds-" his phone vibrates and he grabs it. "Nice but I have to go. Gus needs me." He jumps up.
"Lunch with guster and Juliet today?" I ask making the bed.
"I will be there." Shawn kisses me. Before he pushes away I pull him closer. "I have to go." He laughs in the kiss.
"You don't have a ride."
"He's down stairs."
"Ah fine. I'll see you soon."
"Bye!" I hear him shout before the door closes. I make myself coffee and grab a muffin then drive to work.
"Somebody stayed the night last night." Juliet teases.
"There is something so pleasing about waking up to the person you love." I smile and then we both stop.
"Did you just say you-"
"No." I state. "I did not say the L word."
"You did." She nods.
"I did not. And you tell spencer I said that I'm gonna kill you."
"Lassiter this is big though.. You love shawn." We pick up the walking again.
"I like shawn. I like the way he smiles when he wants something I like the way his lips taste and I like how he calls me lassie."
"What else do you like about him?"
"I like how he let's me rant about things. I like how he smells. He smells like pineapple and mint." I grin at her. "Oh shit.. I love shawn." My smile falls.
"This is good!" She cheers.
"Thus is not. I love him. In carlton Lassiter for crying out loud! I don't love people!"
"Carlton its fine to love people. Its good actually."
"Do I tell him?" I whisper.
"Yes. but at the right time. Don't just walk in and tell him. Bring him to dinner.. Do something romantic."
"Relationships are hard."