15

Oh god its eating me away. I love Shawn Spencer and I have to wait a full three days before I can tell him.
"He's always complaining about work! Don't get me wrong gus is my best friend but really? Let loose!" Shawn is pacing back and fourth in the kitchen with a Popsicle in his hand. "He wanted me to help him with his love life?! I'm not good in relationships you know that. I like to have sex." He licks the running juice off. "Oh but with you" he chuckles. "I love doing things with you. This is my first real relationship! One that I like spending time with and he doesn't get that. He thinks I'm in it for the sex. Don't get me wrong lassie you are the best person I've ever had sex with. But there's so much more to us! But no gus his 9-1-1 text was trying to get a girl to sleep with him. I was hoping it was about a case. Or he messed up another crime scene-"
"Guster did what?"I ask.
"That's a differnt story, baby." I keep watching as he complains for the next twenty minutes. There's a knock on the door. "Oh great. I can't even rant without getting interrupted." I open the door to see gus.
"You love shawn?!" He screams at me walking in. "I can't believe you love him! Don't mess with his feelings! Okay wanna know what happened to the last person who said they love him? He fled the town. Yeah. I don't want to loose my best friend again!"
"You love me?" Shawn asks dropping whats left of his Popsicle.
"Yeah." I shut the door.
"Oh" guster stops. "I didn't know you were here."
"Wait.. How did Gus find out before me?"
"Jules told me."
"I was talking about you to her today and then it slipped out."
"Wow."
"I'm gonna go." Gus says.
"Don't you dare." Shawn grabs him by his elbow. "Sit down." He orders.
"I don't wanna stay-"
"Burton guster." Shawn growls. Its quiet again as we look at each other.
"I love you, Shawn Spencer."
"Carlton Lassiter I love you." He strides over and kisses me. "Say it again." Shawn whispers.
"I love you."
"Here that Gus! I have a boyfriend who loves me!" Shawn jumps over the couch.
"See you should let me go."
"No Mister. You can't barge in and act like I can't take care of myself!"
"Your my best friend Shawn you just got back."
"I've been back for 6 years?"
"But it seems like you just got back. You're ny best friend my only friend and here you go dating one of the grumpiest guys in Santa Barbara. Then jules tells me he loves you. Remember what happened last time shawn?! You left because you didn't want it to be awkward. What happens when you guys break up? Are you gonna shut down psych and go to L.A?"
"No because we won't break up."
"I want you to look me in the eyes and tell me this is the last relationship you'll ever be in." Shawn steps back and then.....faints.
"Spencer?!" I run over.
"Is he ok?" Gus asks.
"I don't think he hit his head but just in case call 9-1-1."