22

"Mm I gotta go."
"10 minutes." Shawn says still kissing me.
"10 seconds."
"10 minutes and 10 seconds."
"No." I whisper. "I have to go." I lick his top lip and pull away.
"I need my afternoon kisses a few more!" He pulls me back in.
"Detective Lassiter" Cheif Vick says. I pull away.
"I told him I have to get back."
"You did not." Shawn protests.
"I did too!"
"Get back to work." She demands.
"I told you." I fix my tie. He gasps with a lip smack.
"You have spit right-" he motions to my lip. "Got it." Shawn smiles.
"We can pick this up tonight? My place?"
"I will break in."
"Don't break in." I laugh
"I will."
"You won't." I state.
"Cmon lassie we've been dating for a month now you should know I will break in and there's nothing you can do about it." He follows me to my desk.
"Spencer." I turn around taking the key off my key ring. "Loose this and the world will loose you." I hand him the key.
"What if I kept this forever? Never give it back." Shawn stuffs it in his pocket. That's actually not a bad idea.. He breaks in all the time so I might as well just give him a key so he'll stop.
"Keep it."
"What?" Juliet says.
"What?" Shawn says.
"What?" Guster says.
"Stop breaking in." I pull him into a kiss.
-
-
-
"I used it." Shawn sings as I walk in.
"Yeah I see." I shut the door slowly watching him plate a killer dinner.
"I made dinner." He states.
"I see." I walk over and kiss him.
"How was work?"
"Well after you left it was very calm. How was your day?"
"I used my very special key and got bored so decided to make you dinner." Shawn grins widely.
"Mmm it looks great." I wrap my arms around his waist. He turns around with a spoonful and puts it in my mouth. "Oh my god." I swallow it and run to the fridge. "What the hell did you put in that?" I chug milk.
"Red chili pepper and jalapeño juice oh also some Tabasco."
"Holy cow. My tongue burns."
"I'm sorry." He says shyly.
"How about we order pizza?" I ask putting the milk back and wipin my face off.
"Im sorry. I wanted to be a good boyfriend. One of those who makes dinner and then brings you beer and let's you fuck me whenever you want."
"I never want you to ever be that way. I want to make food with you and do you when you're up to it. Okay please don't try to be a 70's wife." I pull him closer and kiss him. "Be the annoyingly loud, fake psychic but somehow great boyfriend you are."
"I've been promoted!"
"What?"
"I use to be friend to crush to what the hell are we to boyfrien-"
"I get it." I laugh.
"You're a great boyfriend too." Shawn smiles kissing me.