23

"Morning." I smile at shawn who looks so fucking adorable right now. His hair sticking all over, my shirt hanging off his shoulders fighting him perfect and his freckles sticking out better then usual.
"Coffee?"
"Coffee." I slide the mug to him as he sits on a stool. "Cereal?" I ask.
"Please?"
"I gotta go feel free to take a shower, make the bed or pretty much anything." I pull my suit jacket on and open the door.
"Wait." Shawn whines.
"I'm sorry baby I gotta go."
"Kiss?" He pouts his lip out. I roll my eyes but push my lips to his.
"I love you." I coo.
"I love you too, have a good day at work." I walk out leaving the one person that I really wanna be around today at my place.
"Morning O'Hara." I nod.
"Happy much?" She grins following me.
"Eh. I like shawn being there when I wake up but I hate leaving. Especially when I have to be here early and he wakes up late because then we have like 1 minute to talk and -"
"Be that really cute 'I love you' 'no I love you' 'no I love you?"
"Yes! But not really.. I like kissing him and telling him how cute he looks in my shirts while laying in bed."
"Well why don't you change your hours?"
"No.. I dont wanna get him involved in work. We have a thing sort of. On the weekends we stay with eachother and most the time if I get home first during the week I'll make dinner and he'll come over he tries to make dinner but we usually just order pizza. That reminds me our 1 month anniversary is....oh..no.. Its today! and I have no idea what to do."
"You just said something brilliant for a date idea." Juliet smiles up at me.
"What?"
"Make pizza together! Don't dress up and go out. Stay inside and get dirty- not that way.." She blushes.
"He does like cooking even though he is horrible at it."
"Do it! Go pick up all the ingredients and surprise him."
"Okay I have to go call shawn." I go to one of the interrogation rooms.
"Hi." Shawn answers.
"Hi."
"You remembered." I can sense his smile.
"I did. I'm sorry I didn't remember earlier."
"Its okay." I lean against the window thinking.
"So I have a surprise."
"Ooo."
"Don't have dinner. I have it covered." "Okay should I dress up?"
"Dress down."
"Dress down?!" Shawn gasps.
"Yes-"
"Carlton" O'Hara walks in.
"I have to go, baby."
"Okay. I love you too. Oh! Should I stay here? Or leave and have you calk me over?"
"Be there at 4:30."
"I love you, detective."
"I love you too." I smile. Maybe if we were teenage girls I'd be twirly my hair and biting my lip as we say ' no you hang up. No you hang up! Shawn! Hang up!' But no I'm standing here waiting for him to hang up.
"I still love you." Shawn whispers.
"Lassiter!" Juliet shouts.
"I have to go. I love you a lot.." She glares at me. "Bye."