28

"Hi." I smile at a sleepy shawn.
"Good morning." He yawns and stretches.
"I love you."
"Mmm-" shawn kisses me. "I love you." His smile is bright as kisses me again.
"You have horrible morning breath."
"You do too." He scoffs. "I'm kidding how is your breath always so great."
"I use mouth wash. Try it some time."
"I prefer kissing." Shawn licks my bottom lip. "And you my dear boyfriend taste amazing."
"Mm go brush your teeth and we can pick this back up." I push him out of the bed making a loud thump on the ground. Shawn stands up with a
"I hate you." But still goes to the bathroom. I get up and go to the kitchen and start the coffee pot. I pull eggs and bacon out and start making breakfast when arms snake around me. "Have I mentioned how amazing it is living with you?"
"Well today is our first official day as a living together couple."
"And how are we going to celebrate?" His hand slides down to my crotch.
"Not like that." I pull his hand away.
"Fine." He sighs pulling away. He pours two cups of coffee and hands one to me. "This is how much I love you." He hands me it.
"And this-" I put some eggs and two pieces of bacon on his plate. "Is how much I love you." He jumps up on the counter and starts eating.
"So.. Since we're moving along in our relationship maybe we should talk about things." Shawn says shyly.
"Like what things?"
"Well... Kids?" He pushes the eggs around. "Do you want any?"
"Yeah I kinda do not a lot maybe 1 or 2.. Do you?"
"Yeah.."
"Oh...kay." We look at each other. "Do you want to talk more about it?"
"I don't know but I realized gus just got out of a big relationship because he wanted kids and she didn't and it worried me you know like I want kids but I didn't know if you did and what would happen if we break up because of it I don't want to break up with you I love you lassie." Shawn looks super worried.
"I love you too, Shawn." I chuckle and pat my hand against his thigh. "But we still have a while."
"You're right. Why am I freaking out." "Because you're growing up."
"I don't grow up. I am a child and I forever will be a child." I sit next to him on the counter and kiss his cheek. "Kids will be there when we decide its time for now let's eat." He smiles at me and continues his food.