16

"So." I swallow awkwardly.
"Look Lassie I like you.. Well... Shawn likes you and he's my best friend.. Has been since kindergarten. Anyway what I'm saying is hurt him I will hurt you."
"I promise I'll take care of him." I lean back in my chair.
"Hey." Shawn smiles walking out.
"Hey!" Gus stands up. "Look man I didn't mean to upset you."
"Its cool. I know it sucks when I flee. On a totally different subject I'm hungry and Vote pizza."
"Sound good to you lassie?" Guster asks.
"Uh yeah." I smile standing up. Shawn wraps his arm around me and kisses my cheek. "I'm glad you're okay." I tell him as we walk up to the desk.
"I assume these two will take care of you?" Dr. Pealy says.
"Hopefully." Shawn smiles.
"Sign this and then you're free to go!"
-
-
-
"I'm gonna go bed. Feel free to come in when you're show is done." Shawn stands up sliding his hand across my face as he steps by me.
"Okay." I grab his hand and kiss it. I like his place but I like mine better.I feel like I can do what I want at mine but here I feel a little nervous. I turn the t.v off and walk into the bedroom.
"You can stay out there and watch your show." Shawn chuckles.
"Nah it was a rerun." I pull my pants off and grab a shirt from the bag I packed. We decided for our weekend staycaction we'd go to his place. I haven't packed in such a long time I wasn't sure what to bring. I lay down with him pulling him closer. "Shawn" I whisper.
"Mm hmm"
"Why... Why did you freak out when Gus said what he said?"
"I've never dated anybody longer thn a month. Other then in highschool I dated this girl for a month and 1 week."
"So you... Fainted?" I ask.
"I'm sorry." He looks at me with his 'please don't kill me' grin.
"Stop being cute." I push my lips to his.
"Don't go breaking my heart." He whispers. I groan pulling away.
"Go to bed Spencer."
"Finnnnnee!" He whines. Shawn wraps his arm around my torso and lays his head on my chest. "Say it one more time, lassie."
"I love you."
"I love you too." My stomach fills with butterflies hearing that. "Good night, Carlton."
"Good night, Shawn."

Wow this was super short.. Sorry.