27

Shawn has been here for 11 months now. I like it. Next Thursday is our 1 year anniversary. "Afternoon detective." Shawn smiles seductively at me.
"Spencer." I nod as he stops in front of me.
"Wanna know something?"
"I do." He bends down real close.
"I'm not wearing any underwear." Shawn bites his lip.
"Keep it that way." I push my lips to his.
"Do you wanna get out of here?" I notice him wiggle his butt.
"I can't love I have to do my job."
"Let's go to the file room and file these." There are no cameras and a lock on the door.. He picks the papers up and walks away. I jump up and follow him. We get in and he locks the door. "Fuck me, Carlton." He growls.
"Oh my god." I clash our lips together and trail down his neck. I drop to my knees and unzip his pants.
"We don't have time for that." Shawn says pulling his pants down. He's already super hard. And oh god why won't he let me taste him. I stand back up and do the same they drop around my ankles and shawn kisses me again.
"Jump." I tell him. He does and wraps his legs around my waist.
"Lassie." He groans as I start thrusting into him. He bites my shoulder muffling his moans.
"Shawn." I whisper. "Mmm." I thrust harder as he curses.
"Faster." I set him on the table in the room and thrust as hard and fast as possible making him moan way to loudly. To shut him up I put my finger in his mouth. He sucks on it.
"I'm gonna-"
"Do it." He pulls my finger away. "Do it all over me." He rubs my nipples making me come. Once I do that shawn is seconds away. I ride both of our orgasms out.
"Oh my god." I whisper pulling out.
"Oh my god." Shawn smiles. "Work sex is the best." Shawn grabs a Kleenex from the box and pulls me over. He wipes off the excess sticky mess. "I didn't think you'd take the bait." Shawn smile
"I was watching t.v today and a sexual comerical came on. I was hoping you'd be up to it tonight."
"We can still do that." Shawn kisses me.
"Detective?" Mcnab says twisting the doorhandle. We both jump up and pulls our pants back on. Shawn opens the door as I act as if we've been filing the whole time.
"Mcnab get my coffee." I order.
"Yes sir." He runs off
"Be nice to him." Shawn laughs nudging me.
"Go home."
"Our home? Or my apartment I haven't been to in about a year but still pay rent to?"
"Our place." I smack his ass.
"Ow" he whines. "Need I remind you we didn't use lube and you're a pretty big guy."
"Oh I'm sorry why don't you go home and take a hot bath." I kiss his lips softly.
"I would love to do that but I have to go talk to manager."
"Hey wait shawn." I grab his wrist before he leaves. "Why?"
"He's mad that I haven't been there. I am paying rent so he should be glad."
"I kinda wanted this to wait for Thursday but." I kneel down. "Shawn spencer will you move in with me?" He jumps up and down.
"I mean I practically live with you already but yes! I wanted to ask you because this is actually a 'you're getting kicked out' meeting. And oh my god lassie yes!" I get up and hug him.
"We're kicking this relationship in the ass." Shawn pulls away and runs out.
"I'm moving in with the head detective!" I laugh and walk out. Mcnab hands me a coffee.
"Thank you, buzz." I smile and walk past the stunnded officer.