21

"wake up." A familiar voice says. "Lassie." I open my eyes And roll onto my back. "Good morning." Shawn says standing over me with coffee.
"Oh man I love you." I sit up and grab the mug.
"Its raining." He whispers crawling onto my lap.
"Mmm." A loud crash of thunder rattles his apartment. "Wow. Maybe I should call in to work."
"Yeah? We could stay in bed and cuddle." Shawn leans in and kisses me. I pull away and see the lights went off. "Uh oh." He gets up and pulls some pants and shoes on.
"You can't go out there."
"No I was gonna go down to the office and see what they can do."
"They can't do anything, baby." I get up and walk past him.
"Yeah.. I guess.. Ugh! I have to stay here while you're working." Shawn frowns.
"Or you could come with? Help me with a few cases."
"Orrr you could-" a bright flash makes shawn jump. "Please don't go."
"Fine.. Okay.. I'll stay." I grab his hand and pull him closer. "You're heart is racing."
"I shouldn't watch horror movies when a storm happens and then something scary comes out."
"I have a gun on me." I look down. "I don't have a gub on me I have a gun in your room and I will shoot anybody who tries to hurt you."
"You can't shoot ghosts, lassie."
"But I can shoot axe murders." He wraps his arms around my neck.
"You're a good boyfriend. I can call you that, right? Boyfriend? We haven't had the relationship talk."
"Yes you can officially call me your boyfriend." I push my lips to his.
"You should call in." Shawn whispers. The rain picks up and honestly it sounds like it night come through the roof.
"You sure we won't be safer at the station?"
"Oh! Oh! I have to make sure gus is okay he's so afraid of thunder and bad storms in general." Shawn goes to his bedroom and then comes back out. "Gus! Wait... Are you outside?" I make some more coffee. "Gus!" Shawn pulls on his coat and opens the door.
"Shawn!" I chase after him. We run outside and gus runs across the screet.
"It is so cold." Gus shivers.
"Get inside you two!" I pull them back on the building right as another bolt of lightening flashes and a few seconds later the thunder. "Go change" I order as we get back in the apartment.
"What about you, baby. You're dripping." Shawn says shivering.
"I need clothes." I whisper. Shawn pulls three shirt and three pajama pants out. Unfortunately I get stuck with ninja turtles, gus has cookie monster and shawn has starwars.
"Do you own any pajamas that aren't meant for teenagers?" Guster asks.
"I do but those are boring." Shawn grins. "Plus the cuter I look the more kisses I get."
"That." I point at guster. "Is true."
"Gross." Gus walks past us. I grab shawn and kiss him.
"I need to eat."
"Me too"