29

I walk into work irritated. "McNabb!" I shout. He runs over and hands me coffee.
"Whoa somebody's angry." O'Hara says.
"Yeah. Just.. Nothing." I grind my teeth and sit at my desk.
"What's wrong?" She coos and sits down.
"Shawn! He'd so stupid but amazing. God he got mad at me because I asked him if he could call me when he is out with Gus. Not because I don't trust him but just because I wanna make sure he's okay and now-" my phone goes off and I check it.
In the bathroom. Everything's fine.
"He keeps sending me texts on where he is. And then I accidentally told him to uh..."
"To uh what?"
"Fuck off."
"It seems like you both are in the wrong."
"I've already apologized but no he keeps sending these stupid texts and he slept on the couch last night and I'm ready to kill him!"
"He slept on the couch?" I nod slightly.
"This is the end.. This is what ended Victoria and I she started sleeping on the couch and a month later we split."
"Isn't it your 1 year anniversary?"
"Its tomorrow. How do I fix this? I've already apologized and he won't take it."
"Call him." She stands up and leaves. Like that will do anything. I dial up his number but get his voice mail.
Its Shawn spencer. Leave a message after the beep. "Hey baby.. Its me.. Carlton.. I just.. Wanted to say I love you. And I hope you have a good-" beep. "Day." I sigh hanging up. I look over my shoulder and see Shawn walking past. "Hey." I jump up and follow him. "I'm sorry about last night and I was think-"
"Oh hey Jules"
"Is he really ignoring me?" I ask gus.
"He told me not to talk to you. But yeah. He is." Guster nods.
"Shawn."
"I'm sorry I have to check in with my boyfriend before I can talk to you." He hisses and walks off.
"Wow." O'hara blinks.
"He's such a baby." I walk back to my desk.
Shawn I don't see why you're mad at me. I apologized ok I love you. Can you please at least tell me why you suddenly hate me so I can try and fix it?
I put my phone and down but stare at it waiting for to buzz. Finally 10 minutes later a ting and a buzz. I grab it quickly hoping shawn has a change in heart and apologizes.
I slept in the living room, carlton. You didn't even try to get me to come back to bed. And then when I woke up you told me to fuck off. You already know all I want to do in the mornings is drink coffee and cuddle. And now you have to ask what's wrong with me? Really?
Can you answer your phone? A few minutes later I call him. "Hi." I say.
"Hi." Shawn says.
"I love you and please don't fuck off. Fuck on. Fuck on me?" I smirk a little.
"Fuck on you okay." He chuckles.
"I love you shawnm and I'm sorry. Please don't ever sleep on the couch again. You can sleep on me for all I care. You can jump on me or whatever just don't sleep anywhere else other then with me."
"Okay. Tonight I will use you as a trampoline."
"Ok and then will you sleep next to me?"
"Yeah okay."
"Do you love me again?"
"I never stopped." I see him walking down the hall.
"You look good." I bite my lip still on the phone.
"I'm still a little upset with you mister." He hangs up and looks at me.
"You're talking to me." I smile.
"Only because I like hearing your voice." I stand up and lean across the desk to kiss him. "I forgive you." He mutters between the kiss.
"Good."