31

"Hi." I smile at guster.
"Um.. Hi?" I rub my hands together.
"You know how earlier we were talking about marriage and how I should propose to shawn?"
"Oh.. Oh my god!" Gus shouts.
"As his best friend I want to get your approval for..." I open the black velvet box.
"Holy shit." He grabs the box.
"I uh... Im going to propose."
"Wow. Yeah yeah." He hands it back.
"Okay. Oh my.. I'm going to get married. Ok I have to go ask his dad and call his mom and then set everything up." I walk out.
"Hey lassie." Gus says. I turn around and he smiles.
"Welcome to the family."
-
-
-
"I haven't seen you all day." Shawn smiles engulfing me into a kiss. I decided to come home for a little, it Is our one year anniversary and I should be here with him. I already asked his feet his family and they all said yes. They were actually ecstatic. I got grilled though by henry asking me about kids and a house. Would we move out of my apartment? Yes when we want too. When are we going to have kids? I don't know?! How much do I love Shawn? A lot. Which is weird because after Victoria I didn't want to get married. I wanted to just date.. Maybe not even that. But here I am. About to propose to my amazing boyfriend who I love dearly. I couldn't decide if I wanted to order pizza or stick the ring on that little thing in the middle. Or if I wanted to bring him to a nice restaurant with a veiw of the city. So I decided to do both. After searching for hours I finally decided to bring him up to this place I use to go as a college student when I first moved here. I'm going to order a pizza and do it right there.

Unfortunately he didn't want to go anywhere.

I grab the pizza as he picks a movie. That little shit ruined my proposal but I'm ready. I pay the pizza man and put the ring right there. "Dig in." I smile setting it down. Shawn opens the box and then stops.
"There's a ring?" He laughs. "Oh my god." He freezes. "Is this a-"
"Marriage proposal yes." I get down on knee. "Shawn Spencer. This was suppose to be a lot more romantic." I chuckle. "I love you. It could be possible I have always been in love with you but never acted on those feelings until exactly 1 year ago. I knew when you walked into those doors you were gonna be a mess." This time he's the one to chuckle and then shake his head. "There have been times I've wanted to shoot you but st the same time kiss you and cuddle into you. You've been the most important person in my life. I am so in love with you Shawn spencer and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So will you marry me?" I swear to god he's crying.
"Get up you twit!" Shawn laughs.
"Not until you answer."
"Yes! Yes! I will marry you! I will marry the heck out of you Carlton Lassiter!"