Chapter 3

I am an impatient person but I zapped into a store and picked out a nice outfit, then zapped myself to 7:50 so I only have to wait ten minutes. When I came in front of Rocky's I didn't see her. I decided I would wait by the bar since it takes a lot for me to get drunk, these drinks are weak compared to what we have in the 51st century.

"What can I get for you" the bartender asked me

"Scotch with a coke" he nodded and made the drink. As I slowly drank it someone came and sat next to me.

"A handsome man like you must not be here just for a drink" the women said "I will take a strawberry Martini" she spoke to the bar tender.

"Well miss El" I turned and faced the breath taking red head "I am here for you"

"With recent events, don't say for you" she smirked

"So dinner"

"Nah, lets just talk. People learn more over a few drinks than dinner" El said, very true

"Okay well I will tell you anything. Just saying now it might be hard to believe" I smiled

"I highly doubt that" she said "but lets see. What is your full name"

"Captain Jack Harkness. Why did you name the bar Bad Wolf Bar"

"It seemed fitting, and according to legend brings something back that, and the beginning and end. Where are you from"

"Well that brings to questions. Do you want the century as well" I asked

"Well if it makes the difference why not" she seemed intrigued

"Well I am from the Boeshan Peninsula in the 51st century" I kept eye contact and she showed no sign of anything "how many men have you been on dates with"

"30. So are you some sort of time traveler than, or what?"

"I am a time agent, we are like police. But better. Do you believe me" I am very interested

"Well strangely I believe you, because I trust you" she stared into my eyes, she is telling the truth "so then have you ever killed any one"

I looked down at my hands, sadly yes "yes, but I am not proud of it" the only thing that it did was make me have nightmares seeing someone's pleading eyes. Seeing that instinct to survive bringing the remaining innocence out to the surface to be crushed when the trigger gets pulled. "Do you trust me" the bar tender poured us both more drinks. We just talked about ourselves, our past. Where we see ourselves in the future.

Even if she didn't believe me about time travel, she seemed taken away by the idea of sitting on a spaceship and admiring the stars. She truly was something else.

"You never answered my question, do you trust me"

"Yes I do trust you" El smiled at me, it wasn't fake it was genuine.

"Now I want to get straight to the point here" she poked my chest "Did you just ask me out to get me drunk and then get with me, then leave in the morning and I will never see you again"

"To be honest. I always see them again" I winked

"You little man sl**" she hit me on the shoulder and laughed.

"But I want to get to know you more, so no that is not what I am looking for"

"To bad" she let out and covered her mouth, oh wait, what did she just say.

"And why would that be too bad. I mean its fine with me if that's all you want" she is different lets see where this goes.

"I don't know why I said that" she blushed, oh she is so cute.

"Well why did you say it" I asked

"I umm..I" she seemed a lost for words. She reached her hand out and put it around my neck and crashed her lips against mine, at first I was shocked but then I went with it. Might I say it was a marvelous kiss. She broke away and looked at me with complete shock, she didn't say another word. She opened her purse out and left some money, before running out the door.

"I would go get her" the bartender said

"Ya I know. I don't like runners, but I do like a good chase for something worth it" I threw down £50 and ran out after her.