Chapter 24

I just dropped River off with past me, I hope she enjoys it because now I know all the adventures we share, right down to Jim the Fish. However right now I am sad because I know what lies ahead. The Library the next and final stop for River. I know this because she got a form saying she will be part of an expedition into The Library, she showed it to me the last time I saw her. Which just so happened to be our final date, the expedition is over now. The day has passed, and that means Professor River Song wife of mine is dead.

I am depressed and I know I can't travel any where by myself so I am going to get El and Jack it has been awhile since I have seen them.

I appeared in front of the bar and just my luck when I opened the door Kurt stood outside staring in disbelief, oh great I don't want to explain right now. I walked right past him and saw El and Jack in the bar with Mickey.

"Doctor" they cheered at once

"Hello" I tried to smile but it didn't work. El came up and saw my tear stained face.

"What happened you can tell us" she said and guided me to sit down

"River is gone" I told them of the library and why I have done what I did, Mickey just said wibbely wobbly timey whimey. Once I finished Kurt came walking in.

"Box appeared, Doctor walked out. Not a magic trick, I walked inside, impossible" he babbled, I am not explaining.

"Kurt let me explain it all" Jack said. He took Kurt and began explaining it all, when Kurt came back he looked at Nurse and she smiled and took the perception filter off.

"Doctor, lets take you somewhere" Mickey said "well you guys Martha and I put the Doctor life behind us"

"That is a good idea" Nurse agreed

"Lets go" Jack said, suddenly El's TARDIS began to form around us

"Mickey you can come" she said

"No I am good, have fun. I will watch over the bar" he said and walked out.

Buddy began to travel through the rift and it was very calm. River kept floating through my mind. Where to.. Where are we going, why am I not in my TARDIS.

"Nope, you are staying with me for awhile" Nurse said

"Why. And how did you know what I was thinking" I said depressingly, my hearts feel torn.

"I can speak with TARDISes" she smiled "we are here"

"Where is here" Jack asked

"It moved" Kurt said as he opened the door

"Yes time machine, space travel. It moves" I chuckled, wait no laughing I am sad.

Fedionia... She took me to Fedionia. An amazing place to be honest. It is literally a sweet place. Half of the planet is a factory that makes candy and gives it for free, the thing that keeps it up and running is the amusement park that takes up the other half of the planet.

When we all left Buddy he is a Popsicle, well I guess that blends in.

"Where to first" Jack asked

"Helping Kurt" Kurt spoke he was sinking in a peanut butter pit with chocolate mixed in.

"Give me your hand" Nurse said and pulled him out. I want to go to the Galaxy Spinner.

"Galaxy Spinner" I jumped as I ran to the ticket booth.

"Five Fedis" the android said, oh money umm.

"How much is it in euros" Kurt asked

".35" android answered

"I got it" Kurt pulled out 35 cents from his pocket and we were allowed in.

I ran into the Galaxy Spinner which is a 50 foot tall ride that has a circle room that you go against the walls. Once we were ready and everyone else was in as well the ride began to spin us forcing us against the walls and then began to move up and have sudden drops, as it also flipped.

After wards we went on a bunch of rides and I had a smile on my face again. This is what I needed, before we left I got a red balloon and we all went back into Nurse's TARIDS. Kurt is just in awe over what he has just witnessed.

"Night" I said and started walking to where my TARDIS connects but I couldn't get in, I felt a zap in my pocket and checked my psychic paper.

'Stay up, I am taking you somewhere special. However that means you have to stay in my TARDIS ~Nurse' my paper read, so I did exactly that. Around midnight Nurse came into the control room where I waited.

"Kurt and Jack asleep" I asked

"Yes" she answered and started her TARDIS through the rift.

"Where are we going" I asked

"You need to say something to someone" she answered and we walked out onto a beach, this looks familiar.

"Doctor" I voice says from behind me, I turn and face her.

"Rose" I say and a smile forms on my face I run up and hug her. I don't see me around well clone me.

"How can we be here" I asked to Nurse

"Buddy can still travel through dimensions but I have to give some of my life, your TARDIS explained everything about Rose so I know you have something you have wanted to say" she smiled, I turned to face Rose and saw a car that her daughter and I was in.

"Well Rose all those years ago, when I stood her last with you" I began "you asked me what the rest of my sentence would be"

"Ya and you told me" she said

"No.. He told you" I said and looked to John "I never got to say it"

Rose smiled.

"Rose I should've told you a long time ago, but Rose Tyler I love you. No matter age or what ever keeps us apart I will love you" she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you for telling me" she said and a tear rolled down her face. Buddy made a noise

"We have to go now" Nurse said, I said good bye and nodded my head toward the car before turning around and walking into the TARDIS. El drops me off at the bar and I sleep in the guest room while my TARDIS rests outside. Aft I left her TARDIS the doors close behind me and I know that maybe saying goodbye and having an ending isn't so bad, even if it isn't happily ever after. As I lay in bed I hear TARDIS noises and drift off to sleep.

AN: At least it wasn't a month of waiting, I know these are short updates but just know I have more to update over the weekend. I also understand that this story might be confusing, Ihope that it isnt but being wibbly wobbly timey whimey it can be confusing so message me if you need help. PLease check out My Words. It is only a fewpages and is COMPlETED.

This story is getting close to the end, hope you all enjoy it.

~Sherlock