Chapter 22

'How can I get his full memory back Buddy' I asked to my TARDIS

'Well I mean you have shot him' Buddy replied

'I have not shot him'

'Oh my bad will shoot'

"No" I screamed out, I was now painting and that woke Jack up.

"Hey calm down, it was only a dream" he said as he pulled me into hug, I wrapped my arms around him as well.

"I know" a tear dripped down my face and I whipped it away before he saw

"So what do you want to do today" I asked

"Don't you have work" he asked

"Work, time machine, go back and not miss it. I think we are good" I laughed

"Oh right" he face-palmed

"Lets go to the crystal caves" I chirped

"Sounds cool" he smiled. I jumped out of bed and went into my closet, I put on a plain white v neck tee shirt and a pair of denim shorts with a bathing suit underneath. Jack was wearing a black tee shirt his long coat and a pair of swim trunks.

"Well lets go" I jumped and ran to the controls, my TARDIS moved through the vortex smoothly and the landed is just a small jolt.

"Now crystal caves does its name explain it all" Jack asked

"It is actually on the first planet out side of the Milky Way galaxy, it is kept warm by the artificial sun made by the Silurians. The whole planet is like a giant crater with water falls

, or so I have heard. I think it would be cool to see them for myself" I smiled I love those lizards maybe I will visit them one day.

As I walk outside we have landed on a small crystal island surrounded by clear water, in the middle there was one huge island and there were multiple small islands all have a path connecting to the large island. The walls that held to water in were ten feet up and pure crystal. If you look up the sun is shining and reflecting off of the crystal floor and walls. I grabbed Jack's hand and pulled him in the thing path the to main island. I saw a hole that has a slide of smooth crystal, of corse I pushed him down first then followed after him.

We landed in a pool of water and it looked about 15 feet deep and I front of me was like a crystal beach with steps that lead up to a waterfall. The way out is stairs behind the water fall and Jack pulls me to water where we can stand.

"El, I know that you know me and it is harder for you watching me try to remember something that was taken away from me. But I think the hardest thing about this is that without you I have no direction in my life. I don't know what life with you is like quote yet, but I know that life without you is pointless" he said and put his hands on my waist pulling me toward him.

"Jack you can't even remember why you" I began but he crashed his lips against mine. I went with it and wrapped my arms around his neck he pulled me closer and brazed his tongue by my lips and I gladly allowed entrance. He broke away from the kiss but still held me as close as possible.

"Why I fell in love with you, no I can't. But I do know some of the days we had together and the way I feel about you. How just your touch could speed up my heart and how your smile is contagious. It is hard to explain but something is telling me that you are the one" he said, I smiled huge and then kissed him again. I don't care if he just saying that, the emotion in his eyes you can't fake and my oh my he is still an amazing kisser.

"Lets just swim" I said and broke away falling back in the cool water.

We stayed in the water and sat by the waterfall when we got tired, just this whole place is amazing.

"So do you want to head back" Jack asked

"Sure" I smiled and stood up. Once Jack was standing up he picked me up bridal style and carried me up the stairs behind the water fall. As we walked back we saw two Silurians.

"He is crazy watch out" one shouted toward us. Jack put me down and stood in front of me.

"I am not crazy, I just like to lick people" the other yelled before striking Jack in the neck, the poison from the tongue and the power of the strike made Jack fall to his knees. The first one pulled out a stun gun and the crazy Silurian fell to the ground.

"Jack, get up" I pulled on his arm but he was unresponsive "please help" I cried out but by then both the Silurians were gone.

Jack was shocked and not moving, I kept tugging on him but he wasn't moving.

"Buddy, help" I cried and suddenly I was in the TARDIS I was in the bedroom, Jack was now laying on his back and breathing heavily.

"El" he breathed out

"Jack please stay with me" I said as a tear rolled down my face, I put his head on my lap.

"El do me a favor" he said

"What is it, anything" I said

"Take this gun and shoot me, it will kill me but I won't die" he said almost in a whisper

"No you can't die, I won't shoot you"

"I won't leave you. A thing happened I can't die. The poison it" Jack began to yell in pain "it hurts please El"

"No I can use my regeneration energy" I said I began to focus but Jack started talking again.

"No El, I know what it will take. Don't you dare"

"I can't shoot you"

"But it will save me" he smiled

'Do it just do it, listen to him' Buddy yelled in my head

"It will kill me to pick up a weapon" I said "I can't end your life"

"It will be fine El" he said and slowly pulled a gun out from his trunks and handed it to me. Where did he keep that.

"No Jack" I cried as he put it in my hand.

"El.. I will be back" he said

"You said that last time"

"And I did" his eyes closed and his breathing got slower.

"Jack" I cried.

'Open his eyes and shoot him in the heart'

I opened his eyes and they stayed open, I aimed it over his heart and pulled the trigger. I trust you, now please tell me he will come back. I wait and wait, but he doesn't come back. It has been ten minutes and he hasn't come back, tears stream down my face and I can't stop crying. I trusted him, he said he will be back and he isn't coming back. I kept crying and I put Jack's head down and kissed him.

"Damn it Jack, you better come back" I yelled and kissed him "please, please come back" I laid my forehead against his "you said you would come back". Still he lays lifeless "wake up you sexy assh**e. I love you and you can't leave me not now" I screamed. I sat there for a few more minutes and then I heard a cough.

"So you really think I am sexy" he laughed "oh and I love you too"

"Jack your back, alive" I said and hugged him.

"I remember all of it. Every single bit. I love you and I can remember it all, and of everything please tell me you still want to get married" he smiled, I slapped him across the face. "What was that for"

"One it was for scaring me to death that I lost you completely, and two it was for even asking that. Of course I want to marry you, you big idiot.

Nothing more was said he just picked me up and put me on the bed and kissed me. He got on top of me and kept kissing me, he broke away and kissed my neck and I let out a moan in pleasure.

"I love you" he said

"I love you too"