chapter 26

"TARDIS seeds" Doctor said and picked them up. He put one in Ellen's hand.

"Jack, when she wakes up she will be on a rampage" Doctor said to me

"Because she just lost him" I questioned

"Because she just lost part of herself" he replied "growing TARDISes is a great honor and comes with a great price, the person raising them has to literally to give some of their life energy. In return the TARDIS gives them a gift. Sometimes it is as simple as a piece of fruit, or in the first case given a drink from the TARDIS and can give the person the ability to talk to TARDISes and not just that one all of them. However right now only two exist, during the Time war none died.However right now not only did a TARDIS die, but it was her psychic link. She might not be able to talk to a TARDIS, and she might not be able to feel that connection ever again. She will be depressed and angry, and she is not good when she was angry" the Doctor ran his hands through his hair.

"What do you mean she is not good when she is angry" I asked "a lot of people are not good when they are angry"

"I know I am not good when I am hungry" Kurt said.

"The Nurse, during the Time War she was able to trap 50,000 Daleks at once. She was able to because a Dalek killed her mother. This was the first week of the war, the next day was when I took her away. Her father became enraged, but what she did to get revenge was use TARDISes and their shields to box in that small unit. The Dalek prison ship literally sucked them in and then she let the TARDISes travel again around. Her link saved many but her father thought it wasn't good enough because his wife was killed and she could've saved her by having a TARDIS save her. However El can't use this ability to force a TARDIS to go somewhere more than once a day, but she can advise as much as she likes. When she caught the Daleks like that she literally passed out on the battlefield" the Doctor said.

"Her gift is that powerful" I said moving hair away from her flawless face.

"Yes, and the bond between her and my TARDIS still stands, so if we keep her near my TARDIS she will hopefully be able to take away some of the pain" the Doctor seemed grave

"Pain, as in emotional. How can she do that" I asked

"Not emotional, she can only try to talk to El. She can take away some physical pain" River spoke up, Doctor must have noticed my confusion because he explained why.

"Nurse literally had part of her conscious ripped out of her, part of her was literally ripped out. The bond was a gift that changes part of her, that gene change was ripped out of her head. But some might still be there but it will hurt. The pain might kill her, even a regeneration will not help grow that back. She has to heal the long way"

"Which is why, you want her to stay passed out. She can't feel it as much" River said.

"So how long will she be passed out for" Kurt asked, I almost forgot he was here

"A few days, then the real trouble starts" River said.

"Hello" I heard a voice from downstairs, I kissed El on the head and went downstairs.

"Captain Cheesecake" Mickey Mouse nodded

"Hey" I replied bluntly.

"What's wrong" he asked

"El, she is.. Buddy died" I said tears formed in my already red eyes.

"Mickey" I heard a voice coming from the bathrooms

"Martha" I questioned

"Jack, how are you" she asked

"Not good" I replied

"What's wrong" she spoke concerned

"El, Buddy. Just go up stairs. You are an actual Doctor please help her" I said. I didn't need to explain anything Martha just ran up, I followed and Mickey stayed close behind me.

When I entered the room it was full of yellow light. Kurt was in awe like a child in a candy store.

"What is going on" I asked

"The seeds they recognize El as the one who will raise them. But only one is doing this the other is barley alive" River said

"Is this good" I asked, the light surrounded me and El. It was so thick that I couldn't see the others. The light than vanished from around me and just engulfed El. Then it just vanished.

El suddenly sits up and her eyes are open but are shinning blue. A breathe of light leaves her and goes into the two seeds, both glow and hum in response. And the so called seeds look more like a blue shinning crystal, that when you stare at them it makes you feel as if you are looking into a child's eyes that are full of innocents.

Once the breathe of light fades she falls back down. River checks her pulse and breathing.

"She is okay, she will be fine" River smiled assuringly.

"No" Doctor began "she will be fantastic".

I kissed El on the forehead,and watched her lay on the bed. She seems so peaceful just lying there.

I just wish I could do more than just watch, I wish I could help her. But she has to wake up on her own.