Chapter 25

Tears are rolling down my face, why is the Doctor so cute. He seriously just needs to freaking write a book and he would have billions in tears like a tv writer. Well anyway, Jack is now asleep in my bed at the bar and Kurt is in his room. Thank you teleports.

I am on my way to The Library to do the Doctor one last favor. He has saved me during the time war it is time for me to save one last thing about his life. I made sure I am after everyone is gone, Buddy told me that Sexy just left. So I landed him where River is said to be.

I step out of Buddy and he turns into a book case, then I see her River. She is not in the chair but instead she is laying on the ground with yellow tulips surrounding her made out of origami.

I knelt down by her head and focused on my regeneration energy. I placed my hands on River's head and focused on her heart beat and suddenly she was waking up. Suddenly I realized it took the rest of my regenerations, well I will age slowly with Jack now. I stood up and so did River.

"El you saved me" River seemed shocked

"I owe the Doctor a favor, plus how could I let you die and kill part of the Doctor at the same time" I smiled. I slowly began walking back toward my TARDIS and motioned for River to follow with my hand. I took another step and fell, I felt my head hit something sharp and hard and then River crouched over me and put her hands on my head and tried to focus, I knew she was trying to heal me but I can just regenerate..... Wait no I can't. I tired to keep my eyes open and I saw that River couldn't give back any of the energy and she picked me up and carried me into my TARDIS.

'Nurse just keep your eyes open' Buddy said. When we landed River ran out, as soon as she did Buddy closed the doors.

'Hey Buddy'

'You can be an idiot sometimes'

'I know'

'You had to be you and help her. She was already dead' Buddy said

'Umm that is me, healer. Savior, the Day' I reminded him

'I know'

'I am dying, I can feel it. I can feel it' I said and a tear began to form in my eye

'Yes, you hit your head on the densest material in the universe. The fall caused you to hit the floor as well as a wire came down and shocked you'

'You are a lot of confidence boosting'

'I can't be' he stopped his sentence

'Can't be what' I asked

'I can't be letting you go, you can't leave me'

'I won't be leaving you, I will be setting you free to roam the galaxy at your whim'

'It won't be the same with out my timelady'

'You will be fine without me' I said, oh this is like saying goodbye to a child

'No, I know I won't. I can feel you dying'

'There is nothing you can do to save me'

'Yes. I can let the Doctor in and Jack and they could try, but no matter want they do you still die'

'Okay thank you'

'I will let them in'

'Don't let them in, I don't want them to see me die' a tear rolled down my face as I lay on my back.

'I wish I could help more'

'Just keep talking, when I am gone let them in'

'You won't die' Buddy chimed